The OXY-CONTIN man, does it Again

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/27/l...e_n_180072.html

As Residents of the state's Largest city, of(almost a Purple State, North Dakota) prepare themselves for the likely WORST Disaster in ND HISTORY, "our Boy" is at it again.

Rush BIMBO, the GOP's GRAND POO-BAH, and the Democrats FAVORITE "gift-giving" PUNCHING BAG(BIG-BIG Punching Bag), may have single-handed delivered ND to the Democrats in future elections to come.

But it gets better.

ND D-Sen. Kent Conrad, while up in his home state, to Help his constituents with whatever the FEDS can do to help, held up his cell phone to a Microphone, with President Obama on the line, to assure the folks of this(current) Red state, that it WILL NOT be another Katrina, for them !

RL + the GOP.

The GIFT that KEEPS on GIVING(to us Dems.) :up: :up: :up:

I saw today on CNN that Rush's ratings have gone up since the Dems started attacking him.
If you bothered to read the link, it said just that. That is exactly what they want. A popular divider. You are already seeing the Republican party being broken into smaller pieces with the likes of him.

He is not exactly a role model.

Someone noble will have to step up and count him out as a policy pundit if they want to be successful in the mid-term elections.

I tried to but I am in a hotel in SYR and it would not download.
My apologies for assuming...
Are there any role models out there? Who would you call a role model?
There are some good up and comers in the Republican party.

If one will step up and actually put forth some serious policy positions instead of the denouncing of everything Obama, there is some hope for the party.

I may have been reaching a little when I said role model. Role models have a hard time being elected to higher office. With our political system set-up the way it is, one will not be elected if he/she stands on their own principles 100% of the time.

As for names, my parents really like Haley Barbour (he is their Governor). He is a political master-mind. Governor Christ (FL) also comes to mind. One of the better thinkers out there is Newt Gingrich. He just has too much baggage to get elected again. Look for whoever hires Newt to run their campaign and you may see a future top dog in the party. I do not think it is a guy like Sanford, Cantor, or Pawlenty. The party is going to have come back to the mainstream and be more inclusive if it is to be successful in regaining traction.

Of course, I am not a Political Science major but I play one on the internet. :lol:

My apologies for assuming...

There are some good up and comers in the Republican party.

If one will step up and actually put forth some serious policy positions instead of the denouncing of everything Obama, there is some hope for the party.

I may have been reaching a little when I said role model. Role models have a hard time being elected to higher office. With our political system set-up the way it is, one will not be elected if he/she stands on their own principles 100% of the time.

As for names, my parents really like Haley Barbour (he is their Governor). He is a political master-mind. Governor Christ (FL) also comes to mind. One of the better thinkers out there is Newt Gingrich. He just has too much baggage to get elected again. Look for whoever hires Newt to run their campaign and you may see a future top dog in the party. I do not think it is a guy like Sanford, Cantor, or Pawlenty. The party is going to have come back to the mainstream and be more inclusive if it is to be successful in regaining traction.

Of course, I am not a Political Science major but I play one on the internet. :lol:

I must say, I'm impressed. Your first three names are all excellent, especially Mr. Gingrich. At least you seem like an open mided individual. That's good.

Newt has been my guy for a long time. In him I see the true core and values of what the Republicans should be standing for. I know many posters here probably laugh when Palins' name is mentioned, but, she WILL be a rising star in the party as well. Unfortunately for the left, SHE has too much going for her, and with the likes of Hillary, Pelosi, Boxer, Maxine Walters, plus numerous others, the Democrats will have a very difficult time fielding a woman to sell to the majority of the American people, who by nature, are fearful of an ever growing and encroaching Government.

First off, if NEWT thought he could win, he would have RAN already.
He knows he's "Damaged Goods"(But still useful running strategy for a strong candidate)

Haley Barbour....Can NOT speak ENGLISH, plus he's got Jack Abramoff STINK.....on him PERMANENTLY !

I disagree with the "thumbs down" on Tim Pawlenty. Why ?...Because he possesses All the conservative "values", BUT...Never beat you over the head with his Bible.......which will be "numero uno" for the vast numbers of younger republicans, with respect to "change"!
(If you think EVERYTHING Megan McCain says is Dumb, then Guess what ? YOU ARE DUMBER........than YOU think she IS !!!!!!!

The faster Limbaugh's/Hannity's ratings go UP,............the FASTER you CONTINUE your free-fall..DOWN...into the BLACK-HOLE of the ABYSS where you currently reside.

So keep CHEERING FOX NEWS/SKANKY-ANN Coulter/Rush Bimbo/Sean(the wannabe) Hannity/Mark Levin. Keep bashing the LOG CABIN republicans ! Keep doing all these Wise Things :wacko: , so when the CREATOR calls my number, I'll "make the journey"....Never seeing a REPUG at "1600", before I go.

PLZ. KEEP up the GOOD Work, and Just KEEP SAYING "NO" !!!!
Because You're doing one HELLAVA JOB :up: :up: :up:

First off, if NEWT thought he could win, he would have RAN already.
He knows he's "Damaged Goods"(But still useful running strategy for a strong candidate)

Haley Barbour....Can NOT speak ENGLISH, plus he's got Jack Abramoff STINK.....on him PERMANENTLY !

I disagree with the "thumbs down" on Tim Pawlenty. Why ?...Because he possesses All the conservative "values", BUT...Never beat you over the head with his Bible.......which will be "numero uno" for the vast numbers of younger republicans, with respect to "change"!
(If you think EVERYTHING Megan McCain says is Dumb, then Guess what ? YOU ARE DUMBER........than YOU think she IS !!!!!!!

The faster Limbaugh's/Hannity's ratings go UP,............the FASTER you CONTINUE your free-fall..DOWN...into the BLACK-HOLE of the ABYSS where you currently reside.

So keep CHEERING FOX NEWS/SKANKY-ANN Coulter/Rush Bimbo/Sean(the wannabe) Hannity/Mark Levin. Keep bashing the LOG CABIN republicans ! Keep doing all these Wise Things :wacko: , so when the CREATOR calls my number, I'll "make the journey"....Never seeing a REPUG at "1600", before I go.

PLZ. KEEP up the GOOD Work, and Just KEEP SAYING "NO" !!!!
Because You're doing one HELLAVA JOB :up: :up: :up:

Wow......Diatribe loon bird here.....Jesus!!!
Megan McCain?? Where did that come from?
Sorry to say, but you may be making your "journey" sooner than you think if you really believe what you wrote.
Log cabin Repubs???? If you were referring to me, :unsure: not one Demorat that I mentioned is even close.
As far as the "talking heads"..........Rush- #1, Hannity-#2, My favorite, Glenn Beck-#3. Yea, they are all just big mouths for sure, But their bank accounts sure make them happy campers!!! :shock:

Doing one helluva job...... :closedeyes: I assume your talking about your Messiah??? Yep, great so far

NO "fission, I WASN'T refering to you as far as the Log Cabin Repugs was concerned.

I mentioned them, because Sooner or Later, if the GOP EVER expects to win another trip to.."1600", they WILL have to deal with GAY agenda, and I'm NOT refering to Gay Marrige.

It's Soooooooo dam* simple, that a 4 year old can figure it out. The GOP will NEVER EVER win again, if they strictly follow the agenda of the "Bible thumpers" or Limbaugh/Hannity, or Beck, and like it or not, thats EXACTLY what Megan McCain is saying.

Now to "Democrats that I(you) know",.............I havn't the faintest Idea what your refering to.

The GOP has EXACTLY 20 months(And THATS NOT a lot of time), to "manufacture" a message that will stem the tide of a Democratic "land slide" in the 2010 congressional elections.
So far, in the first 4 months(since the last election) All the GOP has been able to muster, is one word.."NO" !!!!

Therefore,....I'll repeat it AGAIN;

PLZ. keep doing what your(the GOP) doing !!!

NO "fission, I WASN'T refering to you as far as the Log Cabin Repugs was concerned.

I mentioned them, because Sooner or Later, if the GOP EVER expects to win another trip to.."1600", they WILL have to deal with GAY agenda, and I'm NOT refering to Gay Marrige.

It's Soooooooo dam* simple, that a 4 year old can figure it out. The GOP will NEVER EVER win again, if they strictly follow the agenda of the "Bible thumpers" or Limbaugh/Hannity, or Beck, and like it or not, thats EXACTLY what Megan McCain is saying.

Now to "Democrats that I(you) know",.............I havn't the faintest Idea what your refering to.

The GOP has EXACTLY 20 months(And THATS NOT a lot of time), to "manufacture" a message that will stem the tide of a Democratic "land slide" in the 2010 congressional elections.
So far, in the first 4 months(since the last election) All the GOP has been able to muster, is one word.."NO" !!!!

Therefore,....I'll repeat it AGAIN;

PLZ. keep doing what your(the GOP) doing !!!

The Republicans won't have to create a platform to run and win on in the future.

The "Messiah" and the rest of the Demorat "Loons" in D.C. are doing that for them as we speak ! :shock:

Franks, Rangel, Pelosi..........................I wouldn't let these idiots make me a cup of coffee, let alone pass laws and tell others how to live their lives !

The Republicans won't have to create a platform to run and win on in the future.

The "Messiah" and the rest of the Demorat "Loons" in D.C. are doing that for them as we speak ! :shock:

Franks, Rangel, Pelosi..........................I wouldn't let these idiots make me a cup of coffee, let alone pass laws and tell others how to live their lives !
The three you mentioned have been in office over 60 years collectively. That is the republican party's problem. They are demonizing people that continue to be popular with their own constituents (and will continue to be re-elected).

The three you mentioned have been in office over 60 years collectively. That is the republican party's problem. They are demonizing people that continue to be popular with their own constituents (and will continue to be re-elected).

Just goes to show you how many idiots get to vote !

Personally, I like Neal Boortz idea. Based on how much tax you pay, determines how many votes you get. I garauntee the loons wouldn't stand a chance then ! :shock: