The PHL 22 - some re-arrested?

D M G

Senior
Dec 2, 2003
Any truth to the rumor that six FSA from PHL were re-arrested this week in the alleged attack on TWU organizers last year? If true, wouldn't this bring the number of FSA being charged to twelve?

You may not get your answer here. The last time I posted a question/statement about the PHL 22 the thread was locked. :unsure:

Hmmm.

This is new info, not a dupe, and there should be no reason to lock it. Then again it's a private site and they can lock whatever they choose.

I was just seeing who else had heard the news. My questions were really rhetorical.

Hmmm.

This is new info, not a dupe, and there should be no reason to lock it. Then again it's a private site and they can lock whatever they choose.

I was just seeing who else had heard the news. My questions were really rhetorical.
I'm in PHL and haven't heard anything to that fact.

You may not get your answer here. The ead wuime I posted a question/statement about the PHL 22 the thread was locked. :unsure:

Not sure why it was locked since its been a while ago and I cant remember the thread, but as long as it stays on topic and continues tame it should stay open. It had nothing to do with the subject matter per say, but something in the thread itself that would have caused it to be locked.
Anyone have more specific answers to the original question?

You're obviously not in the loop.

Several more of the 22 were re-arrested and held over for trial the other day.
I pretty much know what is going on in the station, however my post was in March.

You're obviously not in the loop.

Several more of the 22 were re-arrested and held over for trial the other day.
I pretty much know what is going on in the station, however my post was in March.

I know when your post was. I didn't respond back then, even though I knew my original post was fact, because I saw no reason to.

You said back then that you would "hear about it almost immediately." Did you ever hear about it, and have you heard about those re-arrested the other day? Just curious.

Anyway, it's a fact, again.

I've never seen anything kept so quite in PHL. I don't think that the TV newscasts or newspapers are even following this anymore, although there was never much made about it in the first place. Maybe the high priced defense Attorneys that a few of them have are able to keep it under wraps.

Will be at work in PHL tomorrow, am. Will find out who and why and will post Saturday, pm.

Media knows exactly what is going on, they have spoken to our union reps for hours at at a time. I think they are just gathering facts and waiting to drop a bomb!

I was out of work for 2 weeks due to surgery, and when I came back I heard there were some that were re-arrested. Again, will let you know what I find out.

Yes, after most charges were dropped the COMPANY went in and had them arrested again. Something to do with the statutes of limitation within a certain time period. It is very sad what they did to these men, when they themselves have been arrested and keep their job.

It all comes around in full circle, in the end justice for these men will be served.

Since when can the company get someone arrested?

The incident did not happen on company property nor did it really involve them.

It happened, it was the company and you can take that to the bank. This is not heresay and I will let the IAM discuss the whole situation when it is over. This is their fight and I support them 100 percent!