The Pm People Are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
There are certain people on these boards who receive PM’s from posters, including myself. These PM’s are obviously from top level management. These PM’s carry in them threats and more threats that if labor doesn’t do this or that then WOE are the employees. These PM’s occur when management doesn’t get its way, for example when they had their head handed to them for trying to screw the mechanics out of their airbus work. What these PM’s do more than anything else is show just how desperate, inept and immature this management team is. It is actually scary when you see PM’s from people in charge of our very livelihoods, people that are supposed to be highly intelligent with first rate educations. What it really shows is just how pathetic and unfit the management team is. They are steering this airline right into an abyss. The internet’s inherent facade brings out the true colors of people who portray themselves as pillars of virtue in the publics eye, yet in reality are on the other end of the spectrum, not even close to being called leaders, let alone humane. This is the kind of management team we have in place here at U: Scary, Sad, Inept, Pathetic and Very Immature all wrapped up in one big and very ugly package portraying themselves as visionary leaders.

Be careful with making assumptions like this. I know for a fact there are people out there with nothing to do with US that just like getting people fired up. Unless you have concrete proof of your claims, I would be careful making assumptions.

USFlyer said:
Be careful with making assumptions like this. I know for a fact there are people out there with nothing to do with US that just like getting people fired up. Unless you have concrete proof of your claims, I would be careful making assumptions.
noted and I stand firm

USflyer,

Do not assume to think you know who is and who is not. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE AGAIN TO WHAT YOU SPEAK. So do not go on your high horse and tell us to "be careful". We are as careful as "rank" as we can be, and we know, and smell a "spade" is a "spade" is a "spade". Call'em as we see'm

If you truly are a customer of U, than stick to the fairness of the fare price, and improving the product and service you receive. Leave the management end of the equation to the employees WHO DO HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT IS GOING ON INTERNALLY. Unless, you are really management. Fess up. We don't need your rname or title, but don't defend management and tell us who are the PM folks,unless you ARE management, then I understand where you are coming from.

I personally know, as I have heard from the PIT AFA President who has been challenged by management in the flesh on who PITbull is. By e-mail as well.

So get off your horse.

I agree with Cav and Pitbull and stand with them. Our management here have allot to be desired and I believe they truly do not know what to do anymore in regards to running the airline. All they know is how to take from the employees. Now that there is no more they will get they are freaking out.

--Not only is 'he' short in height, but short on ideas too.

PITbull -

Get off your high horse. I'm not the enemy, yet I know how much you want to make me one. I've done my best to give US as much business as possible, lately over $1,000/week, because of the way I've been treated over the years. And, no, I'm not management (though I would love to be). And, I'm not that far removed from CCY ... you have no idea whether I live with, am involved with and/or anything else with folks who work in CCY. NO IDEA!

Also, stop taking what I say out of context. I know for a FACT folks exist that claim to be management that PM people here just to get a reaction. I am NOT one of them, however.

Oh, and btw, if I were management, I would want to know who you were as well. You've made some pretty serious accusations in this very public forum, and some of them may be based on internal proprietary information. My company actually sought out and fired several folks who posted such information on the Yahoo message boards, so this is my guess as to why they want to know who you are.

I would like to receive a pm from some of these management pukes. Its seems the only ones I ever get are from the moderator threatining to suspend me. :p

to much time to quit said:
I would like to receive a pm from some of these management pukes. Its seems the only ones I ever get are from the moderator threatining to suspend me. :p
Actually, I would love to get a PM, too! It's not like management listens to their customers all that much either. :p

Folks,

I would love to put out there what "flyonthewall" has just PM me. It also had to do with the Local AFA PIT President and their wrath is upon her. Since the moderators frown on this, I will oblige.

Portion deleted by moderator

Just a note of caution. There are some management folks who lurk and post here and I have no doubt PM people. However, I also know that there are some "management" folks here who are not management and PM people as well. Unless you have verified who someone is by actually speaking to them about who they are, and not just because they say so in their email or PM, do not assume everyone is who they seem to be or who they seem not to be. It works both ways.

USflyer,

ARE YOU THREATENING ME????????

Cite what accusations that I have claimed that are FALSE mr. who ever you are. Cite them and prove on this board if they are false. If you are talking "insults", those are not accusations, but opinions. Know the difference. If management felt there was impropreity, there is a thing called a "subpoena". They would have to prove there was a breech.

The only thing I cite is that I know WHO this management really is and what they represent. If our internal labor issues offend you, then you know what you can do.....

I will welcome your facts...... fire away!

Oh god, how in the world did I threaten you?! I'm done with this conversation ... I can't discuss things with irrational people. I also have no time or desire to go back thru every thread on this board and pull out your statements. There's also no point ... you'll never believe one damn word I say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts