The TWU Tentitive Agreement is not complete?

B

bagsmasher

Glen harmon told us that exact contract language was still being ironed out. Also many details are being discussed. This is because an agreement of this magnitude is usually negioiated over several months, but had to be condensed into 2 weeks.

Quicker than that. My local Pres said the voting will be done via telephone between 4/9 and 4/14.

We have only eight days to vote on this concession package. I have absolutely NO information as to the actual language and the voting process. What the hell is the TWU doing to us? What are we voting on? Does anybody have a clue?

----------------
On 4/5/2003 11:33:36 PM 1AA wrote:

We have only eight days to vote on this concession package. I have absolutely NO information as to the actual language and the voting process. What the hell is the TWU doing to us? What are we voting on? Does anybody have a clue?

----------------​
You are voting on the following:

YES = I am afraid.

NO= I am not afraid.

We are voting on our own FEARS.
Our worst FEARS are something that has already happened to us before.

----------------
On 4/5/2003 11:33:36 PM 1AA wrote:

----------------​

Put it this way, the changes they make are not going to be improvements, certainly not enough to change a No vote to a yes.It does not really matter what they do,the agreement is already a blank check worth at least $315 million /year. What else do you need to know?

VOTE NO