The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Barr says he has 'no plan' to appoint election, Hunter Biden special counsels

Republicans have demanded that a special counsel be appointed to continue the federal investigation into Hunter Biden to ensure that it continues through the incoming Biden administration. President Trump reportedly had been discussing a potential special counsel for that investigation.

But Barr on Monday said he has no plans to appoint a special counsel for that investigation, or one to review the election, before he leaves the Justice Department.

"I think to the extent that there's an investigation, I think that it's being handled responsibly and professionally," Barr said Monday about the investigation into Hunter Biden. "To this point I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave."

For the 1%ers, the ORANGE FOOL, and LOSER, Was the BEST !!
Where you fall?

Those who view President Trump as among the worst Presidents in America’s history fall into two camps: the virtue signalers and the uninformed.

First, the virtue signalers. These individuals care not for historical accuracy or logic, but are instead consumed by the desire to prove to those around them just how committed they are to denouncing Trump given any opportunity. Deep down, they know President Trump is not actually the worst ever, but they crave the pat on the back and rush of “wokedrenaline” (yes, I made that word up) they get upon bashing the big bad orange man.

If you’re wondering which of your peers is in this camp, just think of the house in your neighborhood proudly displaying their “Hate Has No Home Here” yard sign. Rest assured, they’re in this group.

Second are the uninformed, who actually believe Trump to be among the worst Presidents ever. If you meet someone who tells you such a thing, they’re essentially demonstrating either their ignorance of American history or their susceptibility to the legacy media’s propaganda.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/if-y...cebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Where you fall?

Those who view President Trump as among the worst Presidents in America’s history fall into two camps: the virtue signalers and the uninformed.

What groups don't think Trump is one of the worst. The Deplorables and the Proud Boys?