This is a story about a man and his weiner named Weiner

dapoes

Veteran
May 17, 2008
Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY 9″) finds himself in a late night online pickle.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern on the 27th.

Weiner, who married Hillary Clinton’s longtime assistant, Huma Abedin, last year, has been Tweeting about hockey this evening. Confusion reigns online as puzzled Weiner followers wonder what occurred to Weiner’s timeline.

The photo, stored at Weiner’s alleged yfrog account, is connected to his verified Twitter account. Were his yfrog and Twitter accounts hacked as well?

Rep. Weiner then claims that his Facebook account was hacked then changes story to his Twitter account.

First, he posted three hours before the alleged hack post, and four minutes after. This means he somehow wrestled control of his account back from the hackers quickly. How is this possible? That would be quite a feat, either through password guessing or some sort of Twitter security hole. If it happened, why didn’t we hear about how?

Second, if he lost control of the account, standard Twitter practice is to remove the “Verified Account” status until Twitter can confirm the account is back under the control of the named person. Yet, the @RepWeiner account as of this writing is still Verified.

Third, such hacks these days are crimes, and are especially serious when directed at Members of Congress. If his Twitter account has been compromised, what else would the attackers have access to? Instead of reporting the attack to the FBI though, Weiner has made jokes, and in fact keeps joking about it. This is unreasonable behavior in the face of an actual attack, however if it wasn’t hacked, then to report one would probably be a crime in itself.

When pressed on the issue, he blames it on a hacker or something and says he is consulting his attorney and looking at options but falls short of calling for an investigation. Nothing to see here move along. According to ABC news he has no plans to involve police in searching for the hacker who violated his twitter account.

If you recall this has happen before:

Sarah Palin email hacked: Immediately reported to authorities and investigated. (Guy goes to jail btw)
Obama Twitter account hacked: Immediately reported to authorities and investigated.
Weiner Twitter account "hacked": Immediately lawyers up? :blink:

Just like with Clinton, it wasnt the act that shamed him, but the lies that ensued.

Video: MSNBC Says Weiner Has Clammed Up

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 3 people
He does seem a bit "testicular" over it doesn't he. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Weinergate" is now landed "Firmly" in the lexicon of 2011, All we need now is "Hard" Evidence and perhaps everyone will "Soften" their tone after the big media "Splash"

So I'm thinking that if a well endowed male sent a pic of his weiner via Twitter one might call it a "Meat Tweet"?

Brahahaha, I see what you did there! :p :lol:

We must know whose fingerprints are all over this wiener.
Funny, no mention of a FBI looky see into the wieners recent arousing activity.
FBI looks into the wiener and its his wiener, I gather its a federal offense.
Maybe he should have took Glen Becks advise and invested in gold wieners.
Rumor on the hill, Wiener is going to defect to GOP..... :lol:

I saw this idiots interview. Personally I think the entire thing is silly as hell. The one thing I do not get and that I think he should be b1tch slapped for is when they asked him if the picture was of him. He said he could not unequivocally say one way or the other. Are you freaking serious? Does he photograph his dick that often that he does not recognize if the picture is his or if the content is his? That comment alone (until someone explains other wise to me) makes him unqualified to hold a bucket of warm spit much less public office.

Didn't anyone pay attention to Clinton? Just tell people it's none of your bloody business and walk away. No laws were broken so who the heck cares. I swear politicians are dumb as a box or rocks.

I saw this idiots interview. Personally I think the entire thing is silly as hell. The one thing I do not get and that I think he should be b1tch slapped for is when they asked him if the picture was of him. He said he could not unequivocally say one way or the other. Are you freaking serious? Does he photograph his dick that often that he does not recognize if the picture is his or if the content is his? That comment alone (until someone explains other wise to me) makes him unqualified to hold a bucket of warm spit much less public office.

Didn't anyone pay attention to Clinton? Just tell people it's none of your bloody business and walk away. No laws were broken so who the heck cares. I swear politicians are dumb as a box or rocks.

Jury is out on potential legal ramifications. As a Congress Critter, the FBI could automatically decide to investigate based on his public pronouncements that his Twitter account was "Hacked" which is a violation of Federal Law and a hacked twitter account could be a national security issue if the account was breached.

He is on record as stating he was hacked. FBI investigates and finds no evidence of hacking then at least technically the man is guilty of perjury. Reality is worst case he has a scandal on his hands. FBI isn't going to dog him over something like this.

A HUGE part of me says "SO WHAT", she's 21 and he's over 21 and no one's seems to be crying foul. I mean how do we know it wasn't the guys wife who sent it when she found out they were having an affair? There are any number of reasons that explain what happened, Problem is this dim bulb did not get out in front of the issue. If it were me I'd be interviewing new PR firms. This should have been spun right onto page 18b below the fold next to the public notices.

Reactions: 2 people
The guy has always been an arrogant loud mouth prick. He's made so many enemies that any little notice of impropriety people are ready to bury him. And in his usual attitude he makes it worse. He keeps changing his story, etc.

Reactions: 2 people
Jury is out on potential legal ramifications. As a Congress Critter, the FBI could automatically decide to investigate based on his public pronouncements that his Twitter account was "Hacked" which is a violation of Federal Law and a hacked twitter account could be a national security issue if the account was breached.

He is on record as stating he was hacked. FBI investigates and finds no evidence of hacking then at least technically the man is guilty of perjury. Reality is worst case he has a scandal on his hands. FBI isn't going to dog him over something like this.

A HUGE part of me says "SO WHAT", she's 21 and he's over 21 and no one's seems to be crying foul. I mean how do we know it wasn't the guys wife who sent it when she found out they were having an affair? There are any number of reasons that explain what happened, Problem is this dim bulb did not get out in front of the issue. If it were me I'd be interviewing new PR firms. This should have been spun right onto page 18b below the fold next to the public notices.

Not sure how its FBI territory given that its a Witter account. There is no classified data in there (separate issue if there is) so its just a matter if a social net work site being hacked. I've had my Yahoo account hacked. Never thought of calling the FBI. Why get the feds involved in a private trivial issue. That would just blow it even more out of proportion.

Im thinking resignation. He knows its his crotch. He did not tell the media to bugger off so I think he is screwed. Dumb ass deserves it.

I still do not get how you don't know if the picture is yours or not. That has got to be the humblest thing I have ever heard.

Not sure how its FBI territory given that its a Witter account. There is no classified data in there (separate issue if there is) so its just a matter if a social net work site being hacked. I've had my Yahoo account hacked. Never thought of calling the FBI. Why get the feds involved in a private trivial issue. That would just blow it even more out of proportion.

Im thinking resignation. He knows its his crotch. He did not tell the media to bugger off so I think he is screwed. Dumb ass deserves it.

I still do not get how you don't know if the picture is yours or not. That has got to be the humblest thing I have ever heard.

He said he was "Hacked". Hacking a federal official is a crime. If he lied about being hacked then their are perjury issues.

He would also be looking at a House Ethics investigation.

He's kind of hosed now.

Biggest issue involving this is his not asking for FBI intervention, rather seeking outside IT intervention.....looks like hes guilty for sure.
If FBI looked into it, was reported they'd know in 5 minutes whose IP did it...also he'd be guilty of some type fraud or false reporting.......... FEDERAL CRIME

I don't think that just because you say you are hacked that the FBI has to get involved. Why he went private instead of FBI route is unclear but I agree that I think he is guilty of something. More than likely he is guilty of being stupid which if that were a crime they would all be in jail, not that that would be a bad thing.

Latest posts