THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ACT RIGHT AT USAIRWAYS

fredy777

Jan 3, 2007
Hi, this is my first time posting something in this site, and I really like the stories or comments, and beleive me whatever, you have seen is nothing comparing to what I have to say, well around jul 29 2001 I was working a SJU turn and we hit severe turbulence, I got injured as well as my co-worker working in the back (we were on an airbus 319-320) don't exactly remember, I was off for a month and of course the company wanted me to comback to work right away, 2 weeks before september 11 2001, coming back from aruba, there was a really bad storm in PHL we try to land once, twice and we couldn't land in the mean time and every time we would go around the plane was shaking violently and people were vomiting, crying screaming etc, third attempt and finally thought that we were going to land, all of the sudden we could feel the plane trying to go back up but we could feel it descending anyway, Captain call the "A" she called me and said fredy thats it we are crashing and I reply what do you mean, she said captain said thats it we are crashing start screaming your commands after that I remember her turnning on the ELS and as we were screaming our commands, It probably lasted less than 30 seconds, but for us was an eternity, captain call and said we made it back up, and we went back around and finally landed, what had happend was that on the third attempt of landing we were allready close to the ground but there was a plane on the runnway so we nedded to go back up, and on top of that before the 4 attempt the captain called and said if we dont land this time theres not fuel to go around again, we landed after the 4 time we try, this is my second incident right before sep-11-01, Third incident of course sep-11-01, i had a BREAK because i was off that day, forth incident, 2 weeks after 9/11 My father and I were flying from fll-phl I was going back to work when 1 stupid pax, started telling the other pax that we were arabics (we are hispanics) and that we were talking to each other suspiciuslly and started a big scene against us, with some other paxs, anyway I told the flight attendant in the back what was going on and she came and try to calm down the pax and they wouldn't, even though she was showing them my crew id, after we landed paramedics have to take my father straight from the plane to the ER, his blood pressure went so high that he was in a risk of having a heart attack, fifth incident oct/01, I was working a flight from CLT-LAS we receive a call up in the air stating that there was a bomb in our plane, the captain desire no to pay attention to that warning and just told us to look for someone suspicious, we did it and we made it allllll the way to vegas concern about that bomb, about 1 to 3 weeks after i have a trip that started, PHL-MIA and as soon as i enter that plane I couldnt move my legs Thankfully I was flying with a co-worker that I knew and took me to the hospital when we landed in miami the reason I stay in that flight is because I use to live in miami back then, see i could had stay in the flight as a working flight attendant because i was working that trip and claim OJI I didn't do it i try to do things right, and after that i took a sick leave, because when i contact the company and of course our union asking them to help me take a temporary disability, because the doctor had told me that my illness was stress related because all the crap that i went through, they didnt want to help me only 1 guy in the union try to help me his name was wesley i do beleive, and i said was, because thats the guy that die in a private jet last year in denver, anyway I came back last june 1 06 and I have been here more than a year and I asked for my raise because f/a's that were hired in may 2000 got theirs and the company told me that I have to wait 3 months more because I was in a SICK LEAVE and that time doesn't count, this is what we get for acting right, I feel like the soldier that died in combat and his mother got his last paycheck with a 3 day deduction because he was DEAD, thats all I have to say and I hope this words help some people to understand that when you try to act right at USAIRWAYS, this an example of what you are going to get in return......thx

The person is obviously at a stressful time in their life, wanted to tell their story and deserves compassion.

give the guy a break. yeah it felt like a long sentence, but its not that big of a deal.

Sorry to see all the BS you went through Freddy. hope everything works out.

give the guy a break. yeah it felt like a long sentence, but its not that big of a deal.

Sorry to see all the BS you went through Freddy. hope everything works out.

Freddy has been a lurker for awhile. He posted what he posted because he thought he'd have an understanding audience.

Yes, it was hard to read but guess what? I'll bet it was even harder to write.

Freddy, check your PM (private message)

Fred

Seems you've been here awhile...Sometimes it takes awhile to know who ur really working for and how things change. DP right now only knows

DEPARTUE : 0
ARRIVAL : 14
MISSHANDLES : 0

You get my drift.....until he sees his employees as the number 1 on that list, we will never be the Airline Of Choice

I agree. Fredy, you should get more respect from these jaded lifers. And when
are we going to get spell check on the site? Or is it allready there and I haven't
found it? Also I want to put one of those cool heart icons right here but I
don't have a clue.

Sounds like you have had a stressful go of it. Hope things start looking up for you and that you are feeling better.

well around jul 29 2001 I was working a SJU turn and we hit severe turbulence, I got injured as well as my co-worker working in the back (we were on an airbus 319-320) don't exactly remember, I was off for a month

2 weeks before september 11 2001, coming back from aruba, there was a really bad storm in PHL we try to land once, twice and we couldn't land in the mean time

Third incident of course sep-11-01, i had a BREAK because i was off that day, forth incident,

2 weeks after 9/11 My father and I were flying from fll-phl I was going back to work when 1 stupid pax, started telling the other pax that we were arabics (we are hispanics) and that we were talking to each other suspiciuslly and started a big scene against us, with some other paxs, anyway I told the flight attendant in the back what was going on and she came and try to calm down the pax and they wouldn't,

fifth incident oct/01, I was working a flight from CLT-LAS we receive a call up in the air stating that there was a bomb in our plane, about 1 to 3 weeks after i have a trip that started, PHL-MIA and as soon as i enter that plane I couldnt move my legs I came back

last june 1 06 and I have been here more than a year and I asked for my raise because f/a's that were hired in may 2000 got theirs and the company told me that I have to wait 3 months more because I was in a SICK LEAVE

sky high states: TMI: TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!! This information can and will OUT YOU to Management, who will in turn cause YOU to have your LAST INCIDENT.

CAREFUL

only stating opinions

sky high states: TMI: TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!! This information can and will OUT YOU to Management, who will in turn cause YOU to have your LAST INCIDENT.

CAREFUL

only stating opinions
thx but i am looking for legal assistace