To the Naysayer, answer this

Lakeguy67

Advanced
Aug 31, 2002
www.usaviation.com
[P][FONT color=#0033ff][STRONG]To all the no voters, if this proposal passes, and your pay is cut, your sick time and vacation time is cut and with all the other givebacks that makes this contract so bad and this job unbearable, I need to know this.[/STRONG][/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT color=#0033ff][STRONG]When will you all be turning in your letters of resignation? Since it will be slave like conditions, I figure with all your talk on how bad it is, that you will be quitting![/STRONG][/FONT][/P]

I can only speak for myself, but I started back to school almost a year ago, have about six months to go, and then I'll happily leave the entire industry to those of you who seem to live for the abuse it dishes out! After 15 years of turning wrenches on midnights, weekends, holidays, all out under Gods hanger, you can have it all. Of course, I will miss the respect I garner from our employer, 6.8% cut for me, $6 million bonus for them. 6 1/2 years of cuts for me, two for them... After this, the only thing I want to know about airlines, is who has the cheapest seat to where I'm headed!

By the way, I appreciate your concern for my future, and I'll be sure to place a post when I move on.

Lakeguy, Trust me on this my friend. A resignation from even 1% of the No's would be a stretch of the imagination. Thier idea of reforms ..and affirmative change will extend no farther than the effort to fill out a card with AMFA. I'm not saying that's a bad thing mind you...but that will still be the extreme limits of thier applied efforts. Win,Lose or Draw...it will still be the same people complaining that it has always been. I would imagine if todays vote was regarding raises instead of concessions..you would still have a segment moaning and groaning about the amount not being enough. By and large..we do have our share ,that would b*tch about being hung with a new rope

To all the no voters, if this proposal passes, and your pay is cut, your sick time and vacation time is cut and with all the other givebacks that makes this contract so bad and this job unbearable, I need to know this.

When will you all be turning in your letters of resignation? Since it will be slave like conditions, I figure with all your talk on how bad it is, that you will be quitting?

Hey boof you forgot your iam logo

You better believe it LakeGuy67. Voted NO, and plan on resigning in 3 weeks for an inspector's job with JetBlue!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/17/2002 11:41:22 AM Chock wrote:

You better believe it LakeGuy67. Voted "NO", and plan on resigning in 3 weeks for an inspector's job with JetBlue!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Does this not make sense to anyone else? Someone who won't even be here in 3 weeks is deciding the future for someone who is staying. It is a shame if someone puts in their letter of resignation or even hints that they will leave -- that their vote can't be nullified.

You better believe it LakeGuy67. Voted NO, and plan on resigning in 3 weeks for an inspector's job with JetBlue!
----------------
Good luck to you Chock. Thanks for the vote!!!

[blockquote]
----------------

You better believe it LakeGuy67. Voted "NO", and plan on resigning in 3 weeks for an inspector's job with JetBlue!
----------------
[/blockquote]
He's from the south ... must be from all that inbreeding

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/17/2002 12:13:18 PM dfw79 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

[/blockquote]

Does this not make sense to anyone else? Someone who won't even be here in 3 weeks is deciding the future for someone who is staying. It is a shame if someone puts in their letter of resignation or even hints that they will leave -- that their vote can't be nullified.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Just par for the course. I was eligible to vote in the unionization of fleet service, but I got stuck in customer service. Not by choice, I might add.

LakeGuy67, you posed the question, what's the matter, don't like the answer! Since your obviously so concerned about my fellow co-workers, they voted NO as well. BTW, I am not from the South, but I am sure all the fine people who are, appreciated your little comment on inbreeding.

tug_slug
Just got finished sweeping out those slug worms outta my garage, nasty critters. They slide in to get away from all the rain out yonder and mess up your floors. Just sweep em back out and close the doors, then spray around your doors with bug spray.

[P]Point of order here, that was Slug, not Laker with the inbreeding comment. And, BTW, what is so wrong with sex with your kid sister??? [/P]
[P] [/P]
[P][A href=http://www.texasonline.net/langley/columns/squeal.wav]Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [/A][/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 9/17/2002 4:09:03 PM W:EXCH:INVOL wrote:
[P]You really should get out more often.[BR][BR]INVOL[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]I would except the damned partners keep piling crap onto my desk.[/P]