Todays Forbes Poll

Even after Management here at U destroys all the integrity and what's left of everyone's pride, how do they expect to mend the fences and actually get people to start flying U again? After months and months of PUBLICLY bashing, ridiculing, blaming, and harassing its employees, how do you make the flying public feel comfortable enough to come back? They may get the contracts they want eventually, but at what price? THEY have done the damage here, NOT the employees! :down:

if they start abrogating contracts....will the secured creditors really want their monies invested in a company with little or no morale??
oh, excuse me...they will run like rampant tyrants and "give you what you got coming"....how stupid of me......

UseYourHead said:
I agree,

We should all vote as some media type will qoute this....
[post="229102"][/post]​

Use Your Head, me thinks you take yourself, and this site a bit to seriously. Yeah, I'm sure the "media types" are lying in wait to see what scoops they can get from our cutting edge posts. PLEAZE!

Thats funny,

Forbes does a poll and you think that someone will not refer to it at some point....

Look, if you want to vote, vote. If not move on, what yer problem?

If you do not agree, that your right, I think your wrong!

So there!

4merresrat said:
Use Your Head, me thinks you take yourself, and this site a bit to seriously. Yeah, I'm sure the "media types" are lying in wait to see what scoops they can get from our cutting edge posts. PLEAZE!
[post="229114"][/post]​

Whatnow? said:
Even after Management here at U destroys all the integrity and what's left of everyone's pride, how do they expect to mend the fences and actually get people to start flying U again? After months and months of PUBLICLY bashing, ridiculing, blaming, and harassing its employees, how do you make the flying public feel comfortable enough to come back?

You know what, the flying public doesn't read USAviation. Aside from a *LITTLE* bit of press, I would have no idea of the issues that the employees are going through if it weren't for this web site.

The travelling public has a short memory. For example of a worse UAIR case in history, after 5 crashes in 5 years from 1989-1994, people didn't get scared off for too long. The financial performance in the late 90's was stellar because people flew you. That was a mixture of loyalty and demand to get to a destination you fly.

Many of us are sympathetic to what the rank and file are going through, but in all honesty we just want a reasonably priced flight that gets us there safely. A lot of your passengers earn less than you, even after your proposed cuts so these random strikes and marches aren't going to raise too many eyebrows. None that matter, anyway.

But it's your American given right to protest and voice your concerns, so there's nobody stopping that. Finding an ear, on the other hand, is a different matter.

UseYourHead said:
Thats funny,

Forbes does a poll and you think that someone will not refer to it at some point....

Look, if you want to vote, vote. If not move on, what yer problem?

If you do not agree, that your right, I think your wrong!

So there!
[post="229116"][/post]​

Your Head, has anyone told you what a charmer you are? NOBODY said anything about not refering to the Forbes poll. If you will read what the post said, I was refering to your intimation that they would quote what was said on this humble web site. And Your Head, I think your the one with the problem, the LEAST of which is a MAJOR attitude problem!!!

Wow,

Thanks for the compliment :) (just kidding).

Please forgive me for misunderstanding. The Forbes poll I do believe is a real entity that commands journalist attention, while these message boards are a whole nother story.

4merresrat said:
Your Head, has anyone told you what a charmer you are? NOBODY said anything about not refering to the Forbes poll.
[post="229127"][/post]​

OK..I just went over to the Forbes poll just to check it out and of course I just had to vote..because I love U..but...U has the highest score..42%..that is alot..so..I guess alot of people do read usaviation... :up:

xoxo said:
OK..I just went over to the Forbes poll just to check it out and of course I just had to vote..because I love U..but...U has the highest score..42%..that is alot..so..I guess alot of people do read usaviation... :up:
[post="229261"][/post]​

Does everyone feel warm and fuzzy now? :p

oldbscaler said:
Actually what it shows is that a whole lot of U people are watching this site.
[post="229267"][/post]​

Up to 15k votes now...delta at 3.8k. Me thinks someone has been doing alot of double voting..lol