Tools of the Trade

Feb 14, 2004
Today I took home my tool box because the company has required all personal tools requiring calibration certification be removed from the property by the end of the month. With this requirement, I seen no need to continue to have my box on the property and removed it today. This gave me a bit of an uneasy feeling because I had relied on what I had in that box for over 30 years to substantiate my identity, as well as maintain the quality of my work....

I'm getting new stuff, but still it wont be the same.... :(

Today I took home my tool box because the company has required all personal tools requiring calibration certification be removed from the property by the end of the month. With this requirement, I seen no need to continue to have my box on the property and removed it today. This gave me a bit of an uneasy feeling because I had relied on what I had in that box for over 30 years to substantiate my identity, as well as maintain the quality of my work....

#### sell it on ebay ,and move on

I seem to recall this was all part of the plan that AA/TWU JLT said when we started the working together process surely you are 100% on board with your leadership right.

I seem to recall this was all part of the plan that AA/TWU JLT said when we started the working together process surely you are 100% on board with your leadership right.

Nah, What I seen was a letter from a quality control manager that called for removal of the tools. I see the logic behind it. With the vast number of tools in the system needing calibration many are subject to be missed for re-certification which could result in fines through FAA findings....

Nah, What I seen was a letter from a quality control manager that called for removal of the tools. I see the logic behind it. With the vast number of tools in the system needing calibration many are subject to be missed for re-certification which could result in fines through FAA findings....

Now thats more like it I knew you would get with the program!

<_< ------- We wouldn't want to slow down the operation now would we!? -----Be safe! Go by the book!!! :rolleyes:

Yep, to many people out there on the floor with personal tools that are out of date.