TOWN HALL MEETING

l8rd8r

Senior
Oct 21, 2005
Didn't get to a meeting but have questions and ideas? Be specific and direct. No rambling. Nothing generic (treat your employees better) nothing regarding pay (management/employees) Leave out emotions. Post a question or idea. Do not respond to any post unless you support it. Its been said many times that management is active on this board. All employees and customers welcome to post. It would be cool if Doug became a poster.

?DOUG YOU LISTENING?

Doug.....As a flight attendant I would like to be able to pick up open trips from all bases? If the trip is open and available what's the problem? I'm held accountable for any missed trips so that should not be a concern. I travel alot so visiting the east coast and being able to pick up a trip anywhere would be wonderful. Thank you.

My suggestion to Doug Parker is to make the Hat Trick Bonus based on STATION performance as opposed to simply Mainline and Express as a whole. Stations that are performing well end up being punished when they are averaged together with poorly performing stations. Morale could improve greatly by changing the way the Hat Trick is determined.

Thank you for your consideration.

Back