Transfers from res

wildirishrose

Advanced
Jan 1, 2006
Has anyone tried to transfer from US res ctr. in Int. to Las, Phx or Rno? Are they allowing that yet?

Has anyone tried to transfer from US res ctr. in Int. to Las, Phx or Rno? Are they allowing that yet?

Right now there would be a huge stink if a general res agent tried to "transfer" to phx or rno making the payscale they currently make in int and rno/phx rez agents have to wait 2 yrs! Maybe its already happened, i dont know...but i do know it would be a stink with many.

we don't have LAS res. I'm sure if there are openings they would have to allow it. We are one big happy family!!

Just shortly after the merge, a supervisor in res wanted to transfer to winston. he interviewed and had the job, but they would not pay him east pay scale, so he refused the job. this was before the pay paridy (sp?) had been agreed upon, but i dont imagine if he tried now that he would get any other response.

There is a fence agreement now for CSRs, which includes res. I'm a little uneducated about it, but it has to do with protecting us from the 'potential' of super high senority people transfering to rez and bumping some to the unemployment line..

And yes, HP only has a call center in PHX (24hr) and RNO (closed 11pm-6am...lucky bastards!)

Latest posts