Trip report

CaptBud330

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Flew flt 1868 today (11/7/2007) from PBI to CLT. The PBI agents are wonderful as always. The flight was close to full but they got it out on time and were wonderfully pleasant. To my surprise, the interior of the 737-400 was spotless. Clean seat trays, windows, carpets and lavs.
The Philly crew was exceptional to say the least. I have heard my share of great PA announcements, but the Captain (introduced himself as "Captain Jack Sparrow") was particularly funny. He had the entire airplane laughing. The flight attendants we also fantastic. Just nice ladies who worked hard making the customers comfortable.

All I can say is we had a great product and I was impressed with the service. Way to go Philly crew!

Flew flt 1868 today (11/7/2007) from PBI to CLT. The PBI agents are wonderful as always. The flight was close to full but they got it out on time and were wonderfully pleasant. To my surprise, the interior of the 737-400 was spotless. Clean seat trays, windows, carpets and lavs.
The Philly crew was exceptional to say the least. I have heard my share of great PA announcements, but the Captain (introduced himself as "Captain Jack Sparrow") was particularly funny. He had the entire airplane laughing. The flight attendants we also fantastic. Just nice ladies who worked hard making the customers comfortable.

All I can say is we had a great product and I was impressed with the service. Way to go Philly crew!

You must have been asleep and having a dream about the way things used to be.

You must have been asleep and having a dream about the way things used to be.

:up:

There are some people who do try and we shouldn't take that away from them, but people do excited about 1 good flight around here--it's like--see, we're not falling totally apart, right? :blink:

:up:

There are some people who do try and we shouldn't take that away from them, but people do excited about 1 good flight around here--it's like--see, we're not falling totally apart, right? :blink:
we are judged by our minimums!! you should know that by now, betty...