Trump's White House Council, Don Mcgahn is Cooperating ' Extensively ' with Robert Mueller !!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lashes-times-nyt-apos-143200624.html

Hmmm.
They say " The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul, " (check out the clenched little mouth).
It looks like " Don " is PERTURBED about something ! !
John Dean, Nixon's WH Council, stated McGahn " Did absolutely the wisest thing he needed to do ", so as not to let McGahn become the 'Fall Guy', when the proverbial " CACA hits the FAN "

Trumps OWN council, singing like a Canary. Oh JESUS, this is a Beautiful Thing !!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!

'Dog, KC Flyer, EVERYONE. Stay tuned for INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS from HACK JOB, and CLIT RAT !

Last edited:
Again Bears, more wishful thinking?........... The article doesn't say what McGahn is telling them, if anything. But you have already jumped that asumtion, and it is the worst. Even though it might not be there! Hall mark of the NY Times.

Hmmm.
They say " The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul, " (check out the clenched little mouth).
John Dean, Nixon's WH Council, stated McGahn " Did absolutely the wisest thing he needed to do ", so as not to let McGahn become the 'Fall Guy', when the proverbial " CACA hits the FAN "

Trumps OWN council, singing like a Canary. Oh JESUS, this is a Beautiful Thing !!!!

'Dog, KC Flyer, EVERYONE. Stay tuned for INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS from HACK JOB, and CLIT RAT !
The New York Slimes, all the libtard hyperbole that's fit to print. A White House attorney that was allowed to meet with Mueller, with no executive privilege invoked by Trump at all, and now the smoking gun is at hand. Brilliant Grampa Bears!

Well, that's it then! 'Ol Gramps and his failed predictions finally has a kill shot. Unlike Stormy, Russian collusion, puzzy grabbing, stock market tanking, Trump's a Nazi, and all the other failed libtard Grampa Bears rhetoric.

Pull-it-zer prize fer the 'Ol Geezer Bears.

Dancing music for dancing Bears...
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Lol what a mental midget you wouldn’t know an intelligent response if someone slapped you in the face with it
Now head on back into your darkened room and spank one off reading the times. Lol I could never put you on ignore you’re far too funny.

The New York Slimes, all the libtard hyperbole that's fit to print. A White House attorney that was allowed to meet with Mueller, with no executive privilege invoked by Trump at all, and now the smoking gun is at hand. Brilliant Grampa Bears!

Well, that's it then! 'Ol Gramps and his failed predictions finally has a kill shot. Unlike Stormy, Russian collusion, puzzy grabbing, stock market tanking, Trump's a Nazi, and all the other failed libtard Grampa Bears rhetoric.

hqdefault.jpg

You MORONS make me Laugh.
Badmouthing the most powerful newspaper on the Planet.

You'd probably prefer that I subscribe to the " TULSA WORLD, or the ATLANTA JOURNAL CONSTITUTION ( from ' DUNWOODY ' GA. ) or the MIAMI HERALD ", who just endorsed a REPLUG candidate, who claimed SHE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS !!!!!

You 3 CLOWNS, Insp4, Clit Rat and HACK JOB, are making 'southwind look like a RHODES SCHOLAR " !!!!

See folks, just like I predicted. INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS, from the 3 STOOGES !!

You MORONS make me Laugh.
Badmouthing the most powerful newspaper on the Planet.

You'd probably prefer that I subscribe to the " TULSA WORLD, or the ATLANTA JOURNAL CONSTITUTION ( from ' DUNWOODY ' GA. ) or the MIAMI HERALD ", who just endorsed a REPLUG candidate, who claimed SHE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS !!!!!

You 3 CLOWNS, Insp4, Clit Rat and HACK JOB, are making 'southwind look like a RHODES SCHOLAR " !!!!

See folks, just like I predicted. INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL ANALYSIS, from the 3 STOOGES !!
It's a Grampa Bears CAPS lock No 'Esta! I am surprised you can read judging by the CAPS lock mess you call a post. The fact is Gramps the New York Slimes future looks bleak, and the more that they write biased "fake news" the faster that demise will happen.

nyt-share.jpg

Case in point; the article the New York Slimes just wrote on the illegal immigrants with 4 anchor babies and doesn't mention until paragraph 5 that Joel Arrona-Lara was wanted by Interpol for murder charges in Mexico. Just pumping up the sensationalized story that his wife was prego with anchor baby 5, arrested hospital bound for another tax payer paid free hospital stay. ICE was uncaring and they are outraged over the arrest of the illegal immigrant who has lived in Commiefornia for 12 years off the tax payers. Of course, the illegal immigrant was a saint, and ICE was "unjustified" in the arrest. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/us/ice-arrest-man-pregnant-wife.html

Gramps, take it easy, spend some time down at the bingo parlor yelling and cussing at the old ladies calling bingo games. Your TDS rage is gonna give you a major coronary, and then we won't have any more Grampa Bears to mock and snicker at. Tuesday is blue Jello day, you could build shaky blue wall with it.:rolleyes:o_O:eek::D

Last edited:

m_04072a135ad8448d916292761fed4518.gif~c200

Hackman...expand the post

Hmmm.

McGahn speaks fluent Russian.

The internet has played Hell with print advertising everywhere, meanwhile the walls are closing in on Trump.
Another Wonder Mutt one-liner of worthless note. I'd ask for explanation what "walls" that would be, but it would be pointless, you can't.

i1bciip.jpg

Another Wonder Mutt one-liner of worthless note. I'd ask for explanation what "walls" that would be, but it would be pointless, you can't.

Hack the prophet, Pick between Cohen calling Trump a criminal and Manafort getting convicted on 8 counts with another round coming in September.

Hack the prophet, Pick between Cohen calling Trump a criminal and Manafort getting convicted on 8 counts with another round coming in September.
More Wonder Mutt wisdom, ignore all crimes committed by Hildabeast and the miles upon miles of other criminal libtards, but get out the hangman's noose for anyone associated with Trump.

Still no a shred of Russian collusion or for that matter, conspiracy (which is the real felony).

Trump pardon should be on the way, just like the Billdo's buddy felon Mark Rich.

That was easy.:D

If you live in a fantasy world complaining about Clinton and waving a magic wand will make it all go away, and you will no longer be an Incel.