Truth and Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?

I am not hating on anyone nor am I racist, can you say the same?

Excuse me?

I am not hating on anyone nor am I racist, can you say the same?

Funny, I remember personal conversations with you when we were IAM stewards where the subject came up regarding race and you took the lead in using the 'N' word regarding other IAM int'l up and coming leaders. Can I prove this? NO....But I never would have mentioned it until you played the 'card'.
I saw your petition for Hillary and thought that was cool, but when I saw you support Obama, what I previously mentioned quickly came into mind.

I never used that word, you are making things up.

And Roach was all ready VP of Transportation and met him many times and worked on issues for him with Joe Tiberi and even have pics of me with Roach receiving awards at the Grand Lodge Convention.

That is blatantly false.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/guest-voices/post/why-we-are-voting-for-president-obama-9-mormon-women-speak/2012/11/05/03fa0d8a-27a5-11e2-9972-71bf64ea091c_blog.html

And Roach was all ready VP of Transportation and met him many times and worked on issues for him with Joe Tiberi and even have pics of me with Roach receiving awards at the Grand Lodge Convention.

That is blatantly false.

Sure

I was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised 20 minutes from NYC, I dont hate nor am I prejudiced.

Typical right wing, attack the poster and not the issue.

Reactions: 2 people

That is blatantly false.

Stay with that, probably why IAM threw you under the bus.

Dude I am shocked you would resort to false statement, thats just wrong.

I am not full of it, are you taking lessons from your friend Chub?

time for you to go on ignore and I thought you were a friend, goodbye

Obama-mask.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts