Tsa=nazis

acmech

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
Yesterday at BWI I was pulled aside for the extra screening as are most airline employees. This extra screening went above and beyound the normal extra screening. What this amounted to was sexual assualt.

If i did not have a job to do for my airline, the force that I would have used to stop this incident from happening would have landed me in a jail cell somewhere.

The TSA pigs at BWI caused nothing but embarasment and anger for me to have this done in full view of the flying public is inexcusable and intolorable. This completly defeats the purpose of security not only at this airport but at any airport.

The tactics these TSA pigs use now are like the scare tactics Hitler and the nazis used on the Germans. Using fear in the name of security to justify assualt is wrong. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Truly no one should be assaulted in the name of security.

Being accosted in public view only heightens the distress too.

Please say that you recorded the incident and filed your protests with the appropriate authority. Otherwise you will live with regret for not having done SOMETHING.

I'm not defending their action, but have you been 'profiled' before for special screening? Or was this a random selection by the screeners?

I have been selected before because I am an airline employee. This went beyond any sort of special screening that I have been through and/or seen before. It was completly embaressing and humiliating procedure to be hadled in that way that no one should have to go through regarless of who they are.

I am also following up through channels in order to ensure these TSA pigs are hung for this.

In the name of security we are losing our freedom. I for one do not want to give up any freedom. The TSA is out of control. Searching employees is a joke. Let's see.

Pilots: We wouldn't want them to take control of the aircraft now would we? A pilot can do what ever he/she wants without a weapon.

F/A's: One with fighting skills has access to the cockpit. (Capt. would like some coffee?)

Mechanics: We wouldn't want them to have sharp objects like screwdrivers or maybe even a Leatherman. We have tools to fix planes. Some are sharp. Don't they ever wonder how we fix things?

Most of the screeners I see are about as smart as a rock. There are some exceptions.
If they ever pull me aside for a detailed screening I will ask for a supervisor and ask to be out of sight of the public. Too many friends of mine have been ripped off by those idiots. You should always have your things in your sight. It is your right.

Who Screens the TSA? I see them all over the terminal when on break or lunch. Do their co-workers screen them? Maybe the airline employee that they just humiliated should screen them.

We need a new system because I really don't think this one works.

gatemech said:
In the name of security we are losing our freedom. I for one do not want to give up any freedom. The TSA is out of control. Searching employees is a joke. Let's see.

Pilots: We wouldn't want them to take control of the aircraft now would we? A pilot can do what ever he/she wants without a weapon.

F/A's: One with fighting skills has access to the cockpit. (Capt. would like some coffee?)

Mechanics: We wouldn't want them to have sharp objects like screwdrivers or maybe even a Leatherman. We have tools to fix planes. Some are sharp. Don't they ever wonder how we fix things?

Most of the screeners I see are about as smart as a rock. There are some exceptions.
If they ever pull me aside for a detailed screening I will ask for a supervisor and ask to be out of sight of the public. Too many friends of mine have been ripped off by those idiots. You should always have your things in your sight. It is your right.

Who Screens the TSA? I see them all over the terminal when on break or lunch. Do their co-workers screen them? Maybe the airline employee that they just humiliated should screen them.

We need a new system because I really don't think this one works.
[post="280489"][/post]​
Exactly. For the most part these people are the dumbest idiots money can buy. There was no security in this incident, just humiliation.

Just to relate a story pre-TSA.

My foreman asked me to go upstairs to see if I can get a baggage x-ray machine working as it was 9pm and passengers were slowed down causing flights to be delayed.

I went up FROM THE SECURE SIDE OF THE SECURITY CHECK POINT with my tool tray knowing nothing about these machines and started wiggling wires. I saw a button that looked just like a cockpit c.b. popped. I pressed it but it wouldn't reset. Next thing I know, the Port Authority police had three pistols pointed at my head. Someone failed to report we were troubleshooting.

Apparently, it was a call for help button. After an hour of paperwork and questioning these people knew everything about me including my mother's maiden name! Afterwords, I continued poking around and found a loose plug. Plugged it back in and everything worked.

I picked up my tools and proceeded back to the ramp when the security people- not the port authority cops, stopped me and made me send the metal tool tray through the x-ray machine (while strip searching me- big buckle, keys, steel toe shoes etc)and told me these objects in the tray are not allowed through because, GET THIS- because the x-ray machine cant see through the metal tray! I just stood there and blinked. I asked if they couldn't see what was in the tray with their eyes but they responded "We have rules".

So I picked up my tray went down to the ticket counter to the ramp.

How's that for security?

Moral: The more things change the more they stay the same.

The TSA does nothing to protect the flying public. Do we even know what has been done to the aircraft that has been overhauled overseas? Do we know who was working on it? If the government thinks it is safe for the American people then Air force 1 should be overhauled at the same place.

As long as you have ground workers there is a possibility of a security breach. Aircraft cleaners enter the AOA from a remote location. Same with food service. As far as UA goes those people have lost their job with UA and make less money. Just something to think about.

I have seen in Amsterdam were security frisks each and every airline employee before they can work a flight that has pulled in to a gate. Then they stay to observe that no additional workers approach the aircraft without being frisked. I've seen the same people frisked several times while waiting for my own flight to depart.

Latest posts