TSA security looks at people who complain about ... TSA security

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
TSA security looks at people who complain about ... TSA security

Arrogant complaining about airport security is one indicator Transportation Security Administration officers consider when looking for possible criminals and terrorists, CNN has learned exclusively. And, when combined with other behavioral indicators, it could result in a traveler facing additional scrutiny.

"Expressing your contempt about airport procedures -- that's a First Amendment-protected right," said Michael German, a former FBI agent who now works as legal counsel for the American Civil Liberties Union. "We all have the right to express our views, and particularly in a situation where the government is demanding the ability to search you."

"It's circular reasoning where, you know, I'm going to ask someone to surrender their rights; if they refuse, that's evidence that I need to take their rights away from them. And it's simply inappropriate," he said.

:blink:

What a great ploy for a terrorist team. Send a few loudmouth complainers through the security line to distract the self-important nitwit TSA people, while the box cutters, guns and explosives go through the X-ray machine undetected!

Great plan, TSA! You got them shaking in their boots.

TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

A retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

“I was absolutely humiliated, I couldn’t even speak,” said Thomas D. “Tom” Sawyer, 61, of Lansing, Mich.

Sawyer is a bladder cancer survivor who now wears a urostomy bag, which collects his urine from a stoma, or opening in his abdomen. “I have to wear special clothes and in order to mount the bag I have to seal a wafer to my stomach and then attach the bag. If the seal is broken, urine can leak all over my body and clothes.”

Get rid of the TSA!
B) xUT

This isn't surprising. The TSA is becoming the KGB, the Gestapo, etc. If you speak out against them, they will single you out and silence you or make an example of you so others will conform and submit without question.

We have one at my airport who makes it his personal mission to destroy anyone who dares speak against them. He's a manager and loves to try to intimidate people, especially if you have a SIDA badge.

My favorite thing is what qualifies him to be a manager of the TSA? He was a restaurant manager. There's qualifications for a successful security program.

It can go both ways... when anyone is spoken out against they will stand up and say something. It's the same thing with our jobs. TSA just protects us. I wouldn't feel entirely safe flying without them. Sure they let stuff slip by but so do we.

Total idiots... My wife got thru security earlier this week carrying my son's USMC flip-blade knife in her purse. She didn't even know she had it until she went looking for her iPod halfway between X and Y...

Total idiots... My wife got thru security earlier this week carrying my son's USMC flip-blade knife in her purse. She didn't even know she had it until she went looking for her iPod halfway between X and Y...

Apparently, she didn't show it to a FA or she would have been cuffed and the flight diverted... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, it was better when we had minimum wage contractors with no background checks that could be bought for a sausage biscuit. (don't ask) B)