Tuw Supporters In Panick Mode

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
Whew,

The TWU Rhetoric is being posted at a blistering pace!

What's the matter? Have you finally realized you are about to removed from AA property via a democratic election?

Just wait until you see our next move. You will need your pants cleaned.

Kudos to Local 514 E-Board Member G.T. Bunch, he actually stopped by today, ate an AMFA hotdog, and held intellegent converstation with AMFA supporters. At least one of them is not incapable of adult behavior and debate!

Meanwhile Local V.P. John McDonald was freaking and threating loss of our job for eating a Holiday Dinner together as he was ratting to management. What a fear monger. A group of guys show a little unity, and the Union V.P. tried everything in his power to bust that up!

Now who is next?

TWU informer said:
Whew,

The TWU Rhetoric is being posted at a blistering pace!

What's the matter? Have you finally realized you are about to removed from AA property via a democratic election?

Just wait until you see our next move. You will need your pants cleaned.

Kudos to Local 514 E-Board Member G.T. Bunch, he actually stopped by today, ate an AMFA hotdog, and held intellegent converstation with AMFA supporters. At least one of them is not incapable of adult behavior and debate!

Meanwhile Local V.P. John McDonald was freaking and threating loss of our job for eating a Holiday Dinner together as he was ratting to management. What a fear monger. A group of guys show a little unity, and the Union V.P. tried everything in his power to bust that up!

Now who is next?
Talk about someone in a panic mode. . .look at the topic of this thread. You're soooo panicky Informer you mispelled 2 out of 7 words and on top of that I guess you forgot to use your spell check. :shock:

Not Informer, King of the computer skills, Mr. I can post anything???

Settle down and breath in through your nose and out through your bu??. . .oops mouth.

Relax, relate release. . .

Yoga helps. . .

Heck, take a nap or something. . .

You're killin' us!!!

I think twu Informer is getting very excited about the upcoming election. He's worked hard, along with all of the other organizers, to rid us of the cancer. If the AA flight attendants can beat it, so can we.

I'm glad GT Bunch showed professionalism today. I think thats great. It's the self serving one's I can't stand!! It's back to work for them!!!!

I believe all the twu cultists who post here want us to believe they will do the "Noble" thing and go down with the ship. I think they'll bail like rats on a sinking ship!!!

Here's to the twu..........
Seeking Managements help to combat those darn AMFA Dawgs??????
Cheers......

Keep the Faith.........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!

From the mail I received from amfa I'd say it's amfa in the panic mode....ya need to worry about card, not a vote just yet.

NyQuill said:
From the mail I received from amfa I'd say it's amfa in the panic mode....ya need to worry about card, not a vote just yet.
AMFA is shooting for 60% because they have never lost an election where they filed with 60%.

Well we have recieved two mailings from the TWU over the past few months and they printed a bunch of lies in the TWU express.

Looks like they are really getting desperate.

Did the TWU open up and rent a Union hall down in Atlanta for Delta?

How much did they spend at Delta? Wasnt it in excess of $2,000,000?

I'll bet that AMFA gets AA at a fraction of that.

If you think they are panicking now wait until the AGW gets close to 50%! Imagine losing 30% of their dues in one year!

Latest posts