Two airlines, no vision

EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
Just went on US Airways.com to look up some fares for a trip. I was surprised to see the little America West logo pop up for connecting flights. This wasn't commuter flights but US West. Interesting. Has the company come to the conclusion that combining operations isn't going to happen for a very long time? Best get the Web site ready.

Later,
Eye

Just went on US Airways.com to look up some fares for a trip. I was surprised to see the little America West logo pop up for connecting flights. This wasn't commuter flights but US West. Interesting. Has the company come to the conclusion that combining operations isn't going to happen for a very long time? Best get the Web site ready.

Later,
Eye

Deleted by moderator. Go on the hub, there is always the symbol Letter "I" meaning info, and then shows who operates the flight.

Mod note-Name calling and other personal attacks are inappropriate and unacceptable.

Takes one to know one. And I think your "Thank You" means F you.

Anyway, when I searched for the same flights yesterday the America West symbol was not there. Now, today, it is. Somebody know something?

Later,
Eye

DELETED BY MODERATOR Go on the hub, there is always the symbol Letter "I" meaning info, and then shows who operates the flight.

Takes one to know one. And I think your "Thank You" means F you.

Anyway, when I searched for the same flights yesterday the America West symbol was not there. Now, today, it is. Somebody know something?

Later,
Eye

It's always been there since HP/Cactus flights still exist. Maybe the website wasn't working properly yesterday or something, but that never happens, right?

The DOT requires airlines to tell customers which carrier is actually operating the flight. You will see the AWA logo until the certificates are merged and all flights are flown on one certificate.