TWU By-Law(s) Vote

SkydrolJunkie

Senior
Mar 16, 2006
A union meeting has been scheduled at my station by the TWU for a vote to change by-law(s)? As usual no info on my local's website. Anybody know about this and what we might be voting to change. Thx.

A union meeting has been scheduled at my station by the TWU for a vote to change by-law(s)? As usual no info on my local's website. Anybody know about this and what we might be voting to change. Thx.

This usually means they are creating a new union official position because there is a good o'le boy needing some good away from work duty and away from the toolbox, or they are raising the monthly salaries of the good o'le boys club in general.

Doesn't really matter. The membership of Local 514 in Tulsa voted three different times NOT to build a new union hall, yet the multi-million dollar new hall is now weeks from completion.

Heck, I have seen the hall packed by a particular faction that provided transportation in AA vans on AA time to pack the hall with the right kind of voters. The wrong kind of voters never even knew what happened.

This usually means they are creating a new union official position because there is a good o'le boy needing some good away from work duty and away from the toolbox, or they are raising the monthly salaries of the good o'le boys club in general.

Doesn't really matter. The membership of Local 514 in Tulsa voted three different times NOT to build a new union hall, yet the multi-million dollar new hall is now weeks from completion.

Are you STILL cryin' about this????? Boggles the mind!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Another shining example of how it really does'nt matter how the membership votes, yet the goon squad still defends the corruption...NOW THAT BOGGLES THE MIND! :blink:

Yeah I still believe in memebrship controlled unions instead of dictators, and I have no doubt that boggles your mind.

I have yet to have my brains burned out by hot fueling a chipper shredder.

Maybe someday, I will suffer a mental setback and see things your way.

Oh yeah, guess what?

I hear members disgruntled about this issue on weekly basis.

Another shining example of how it really does'nt matter how the membership votes, yet the goon squad still defends the corruption...NOW THAT BOGGLES THE MIND! :blink:

TO my knowledge, this what the AMFA Organizing campaign was all about in the first place. (Membership Empowerment and Member Democracy)

It was the stooges that succesfully changed the debate to Bankruptcy, Outsourcing, Lay-offs and Strikes.

Funny thing though, Jerry Sowells who was the big NWA Mechanic Spokesperson for the TWU and against AMFA,TWU SPOKESPERSON ON CONFIMED SCAB LIST HERE is now listed on the confirmed SCAB page of AMFA Local 33. In fact, over 80% of the confirmed SCABS at NWA were IAM Industrial Union Advocates. (This shows true unionism now doesn't it?

Imagine that, those loud mouth AA/TWU machininst screaming and calling AMFA supporters SCABS on a daily basis, while in fact, their own NWA industrial union hero is now the confirmed SCAB!

Now that boggles the mind!!!!!!!! :down:

Funny thing though, Jerry Sowells who was the big NWA Mechanic Spokesperson for the TWU and against AMFA,TWU SPOKESPERSON ON CONFIMED SCAB LIST HERE is now listed on the confirmed SCAB page of AMFA Local 33. In fact, over 80% of the confirmed SCABS at NWA were IAM Industrial Union Advocates. (This shows true unionism now doesn't it?
Doesn't surprise me, if and that is a big "if" - a strike were to ever happen on AA property, I am predicting a 100% crossing of the picket line by Team twu.

Doesn't surprise me, if and that is a big "if" - a strike were to ever happen on AA property, I am predicting a 100% crossing of the picket line by Team twu.
A twu strike at AA??? :shock:.....it would piss off all Jimmy Do-little's management friends, and we couldn't have that. :unsure: 100% of Team twu would cross alright....ON THE FIRST DAY. :huh:

I guess we can add another to the long list of miscreant's Team twu has as officers, members, and friends. Punks, drunks, cowards, functional illiterates, AA management, felons, druggies, and now official SCABS like Jerry "Team twu" Sowells. :up: :down:

I'm as disgruntled as the rest of you. Back to the original question. Do any of you know what we are voting on to change? Yes or No?