Twu Express News!

goebbels.jpg

CIO at the Tulsa pep rally Jan. 17, 2004

REPEAT THE BIG LIE OFTEN ENOUGH AND SOON EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE IT. :down: :down:

Here is a few of the articles you will find in the newspaper.

-TWU stands behind grocery strike!

I know of many locals who have contributed money and time in support, I believe the grocery chains have seen the affect of the members not buying at these locations

-Apply now for the scholarship!

This is an excellant program and have seen many throughout the TWU who have benifited!

TWU is the Best Choice in Representation! Don't be fooled by the lies and intimidations from others who choose to cause the destruction of our families and community!

Checking it Out said:
Here is a few of the articles you will find in the newspaper.

-TWU stands behind grocery strike!

I know of many locals who have contributed money and time in support, I believe the grocery chains have seen the affect of the members not buying at these locations

-Apply now for the scholarship!

This is an excellant program and have seen many throughout the TWU who have benifited!

TWU is the Best Choice in Representation! Don't be fooled by the lies and intimidations from others who choose to cause the destruction of our families and community!
Hey! How come I didnt see the graph of AA mechanics pay vs CPI so we could see what a wonderful job the TWU is doing for the profession in the TWU Express?

The PICTURE below is from the TWU Express.

In this picture are THREE AMFA card signers.

Can you guess who they are?

I also see that the TWU considers several Stock Clerks "MASTER MECHANICS".

They really don't get this "craft or class" designation by the Federal Government!

mastermechanics.jpg

Too bad they didnt take any pictures out here on the Line. They would get only AMFA supporters out here!

It was amusing seeing some of the faces of Miami mechanics who I know have been signing AMFA cards for years on display at the Convention in 2001.

Lets not forget how they are still supporting Gephart for President! No wonder he dropped out!

Thanks for the great post, Little envy?

Why is it so hard to say something positive about the great articles in the TWU Express? We are Technicians in our own area of expertise!

We all should take pride when ever someone is featured in a article that shows the pride they have!

Thanks for the job well done TWU Express!

Checking it Out said:
Thanks for the great post, Little envy?

Why is it so hard to say something positive about the great articles in the TWU Express? We are Technicians in our own area of expertise!

We all should take pride when ever someone is featured in a article that shows the pride they have!

Thanks for the job well done TWU Express!
It has nothing to do with opposition to the postitive news CIO.

It is the fact that the only time the TWU gives this recognition is when AMFA is running a campaign and the International feels the dues slipping away. The rest of the time the TWU EXCUSE is all about bus drivers.

I notice the International is proud of the coffin/flag stunt. Now the rest of the veterans in the system are signing cards. TWU Express an excellent organizing news paper for AMFA.

We are not only Master Mechanics, we also men and women of intellegence as we can identify a farce of a union when we see one!

coffin1.jpg

Dave your posts are getting old! But keep it up! The real truth is out their for everyone to see! Lies and altering the truth is what your famous for! But of course your being trained by Delle!!!!!!

Here is some more articles,

-Senate Caves on Spending Bill;
Workers’ Overtime Pay at Risk

Monument to America’s Workers Graces Omaha!

These both are excellant articles!

Get informed and learn the truth!

Checking it Out said:
Here is some more articles,

-Senate Caves on Spending Bill;
Workers’ Overtime Pay at Risk

Monument to America’s Workers Graces Omaha!

These both are excellant articles!

Get informed and learn the truth!
Overtime bill at risk!
They must have seen the TWU AA agreement where we can be forced to work OT at straight time rates as long as its called training and no matter how many hours we work we no longer get doubletime. Or maybe they saw the FSC contract where they dont get OT unless they put in 40 hours.Maybe the government is trying to extend the TWU-AAdvantage to every worker?

Gee, maybe its worth not getting any holidays, less vacation time, straight time pay for training off shift, and the lowest pay in the Industry so we can get these interesting articles about a monument in Omaha!

How many A&Ps does the TWU have in Omaha?

Maybe thats part of the problem with the TWU. They have all these other important issues to be concerned with that affect their average $15/hr member so they cant concentrate on us $30/hr mechanics. Hell in this union, the TWU, we are already at the pinnicle. With this union there is only one way to go-DOWN!