Twu For Sale

Buck

Veteran
Contributor
Aug 20, 2002
www.fairtax.org
flyer2.jpg

O good one BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

i see you are still here hummmmmmmmmm playing on 'puter & getting paid isn't bad huh?

who helped you with this one??

how come no little mis-leading lies?

how come no pulling out sentence/paraghaph & twisting it around to make it fit a lie.
my hats to the guy who calls y'all MORONS he seems to you too :)

Hey bobby o you had me wondering if you were begining to SEE the light.
You had a couple of posts that were really short hummm must've been
b (munch)etwe (munch,munch)en do (huuummmm)nuts.
cause you went back to old self YAP/YAP/YAP/YAP/YAP/YAP/YAP/YAP

i noticed another thing about y'all SCABS & that is y'all are the only ones who talk about fear/desperation/inflating the numbers/not wanting a vote/ i don't get it.
when someone talks about such things it tells me that they are in fact feeling that way.
Isn't that way you see it daaave?bob o? y'all have such vast knowledge.
O hey bob o how is it you being @ JFK (New York right?) know so much (or think you do) about right to work? if in fact you did know anything(?) you would know that it means 0/zero/notta/nothing/zelch to AA UNION people.

All the UNIONS IN OKLAHOMA FOUGHT AGAINIST VERY HARD. LOTS OF HARD WORKING UNION PEOPLE WERE OUT EVERY DAY TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT RTW. ENCOURGING THEM TO GET OUT & VOTE.
YEAH WE LOST THE FIGHT & A LOT OF THE BURDEN LIES RIGHT AT THE SCABS FEET. SCABS THAT ARE AT AA VOTED FOR IT OR DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL.
A REAL TEAT WAS THERE FOR THE SCABS TO STAND UP BUT, NO daaaaave & HIS SCAB FRIENDS DIDN'T.

SCAB FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD SCAB FREE AA TULSA/AFW/MCI :)

Cute cartoon. Thats close to the way the majority of the membership sees it. I'm glad we're still having fun. Enjoy it while it last because when the AMFA comes on the property we'll be very busy trying to regain the 50+ years of concessions the twu gave the company for free!! The worst contract in the history of aviation seems to be something the twu is awful proud of. I can't wait to see them put out of their misery. How are the twu drives going at the AMFA represented airlines?? Just what I thought...............ZERO!!!!!!!!!
Keep the Faith..........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!

buck seems you hit a nerve with the SS, must be that thing called TRUTH seems to spool'em up every time. btw i thought a "SCAB" was a person who crossed a strike line. seems ol' scab scraper needs a little education.

If there is a sale it will be local 12 selling hot dogs to raise money to pay amfa national for the loan they have taken out.

Actually this cartoon was created a few weeks ago in Dallas! Old news! Princess are you out of touch?

Anyway we all need a good laugh now and again!

Checking it Out said:
Actually this cartoon was created a few weeks ago in Dallas! Old news! Princess are you out of touch?

A few weeks is old news?

How many years back have you been diggin on data for the Braniff BK?

What a joke!

Anything that places the truth about the TWU is old news. Anything that is anti-amfa is current data?

OK, whatever!

Checking it Out said:

And the TWU is a joke of a union, funny to everyone except its members.

LMFAO........decision that is a great likeness to the sellout lacky himself, just curious... what is that brown stuff on his thumb? oh let me guess thats the one he gave the mechanics up the oh wahzoooo...well oh dandy randy may be president of something, but it won't be over the mechanics class and craft, cause AMFA will dethrone the Totally Worthless Union here at AA. maybe randy can get a job at the international polishing sonnys putter & balls...... :lol: :lol: :lol: hear his master likes to golf.