TWU Local 567

Check out this posting on the TWU local 567 website. Warning: It may hurt some people's feelings.
http://local567.twuatd/pdfs/Notice%20to%20514-530.pdf
Looks like Lorenzi has completely lost it--AGAIN. Based on what I read, I'm sure the line guys will appreciate it that Tulsa was fighting for regional pay, and Lorenzi is fighting against it. :down:

Yes we are witnessing the twu self destructing because they have no AMFA to blame. About another month or two and they should ripe for removal once and for all.

Open Letter to Local 567 Membership
Dear Brothers and Sisters of Local 567,

Recently you may have become aware of a dispute that has arisen between the newly elected Local 567 Leadership and AFW Operational Management with respect to “disciplinary principalsâ€￾ in the TEO building that ultimately effect us all. Principally, this point of contention may have come to light through the distribution of an e-mail that I had written to the Local Executive Board with regard to “internalâ€￾ administrative issues that President Larry Pike and I had been giving consideration to, and matters that he an I would like to have taken before the Local Executive Board. In any event I would like to assure the membership of Local 567 that ALL matters are well in hand, and we as an Executive Board, deeply appreciate all the support you all, as a UNIFIED Membership, have shown us in our first weeks in office. Furthermore, we look forward to your continued GENEROUS support in the days, months, and years to come.

In any event you may have noticed that during this period of “internal negotiationâ€￾ Locals 514 and 530 have seen fit to criticize our actions publicly, in open disregard to the provisions of the International Constitution. Please endure these postings, as we as an Executive Board have concluded that they are the result of their own lack of experience, general cowardice, and express desire of being viewed as Company “lap-dogsâ€￾. Unfortunately they have taken this divisive position directly in advance of the contract Negotiations that could potentially yield the remuneration what we had STOLEN from us in 2003. I cannot answer as to how their memberships tolerate their pathetic actions, however, I can assure you that this Local Executive Board will NEVER, behave in collusion with management, as such, in the affairs of another Local as these two disgraceful Executive Boards have, and we will take such action as necessary to rebuke their meddling.

On behalf of, and with the authority of, the entire Local 567 Executive Board.

Fraternally yours,
Matthew Victor Lorenzi
Vice President, Local 567

>>> Notice to Locals 514 & 530 <<<
May contain objectionable language!!!

Here is what was printed in the TWU Local 514 "Informer"

AFW - Local 567 ‘Call for Action’

A difference of opinion on disciplinary actions at AFW has created a situation in which Local 567 feels compelled to discontinue all non-contractual applications with the Company. Earlier this year, the Local 567 E-board withdrew their involvement in the joint process in lieu of focusing on negotiations.
The current call for action takes it a step further by ending all processes at AFW which are non-contractual between the TWU membership and American Airlines. Examples of the programs would be Continuous Improvement, JLTs, ALTs and the floor leadership teams.
There is currently no call to end the joint processes in Tulsa or Kansas City. We will continue to work with local management to build the best possible business case for TULE. As stated earlier, this situation is internal to AFW and should not affect the other bases.

It also appears evident by the Lorenzi letter that the "2 week review" of the "Arpey Proposal" has led to no "tangible gain" by the TWU membership. He clearly states that we are still "going into" negotiations looking to get our #### back.

Jim Little will be removing Lorenzi soon and he will be the next AMFA Organizer.

I believe that if the Local 514 Membership were given a ballot on the "Working Together" process, the members would tell the leaders to "get out of bed" and remain "out of bed" with the company.

Of course, the members of Local 514 will never be offered such a ballot, thus our leaders will continue to create the impression that all of Local 514 are supportive of the company bootlickers.

Way to go Steve Luis - President of Local 514, it appears you already the popular one amongst your peers.

It seems that "Two Hat Matt" has fallen off the wagon again. I'm sure if Matt gets removed by the TWU he'll don his AMFA hat again. Maybe its time for an intervention. There's plenty of room at Trembling Hills! :lol: :lol:

It seems that "Two Hat Matt" has fallen off the wagon again. I'm sure if Matt gets removed by the TWU he'll don his AMFA hat again. Maybe its time for an intervention. There's plenty of room at Trembling Hills! :lol: :lol:
If he wrote it on behalf of the entire E-Board, as he signed it, I think all of them should be removed from office. How about it, he's anti-line cost of living, anti MCIE, anti TULE, and still anti-AMFA(over 70% of AFW); I take it he's anti-anything but TW"U" Hat Matt.

If he only did this rant on video, instead of in writing; can you think of all the hits on You Tube for the rambling VP. Burp

<_< ------- My! MY! MY!------ Testy isn't he? I wonder what Gorden said to To flip this guys light's like that? Could be MCIE has more testosterone than some people thought! :rolleyes: By the way! since when does the Company need a vote of the membership to close a station down "if" it wants too! If the Company wanted to close MCIE, they would have done it by now! But none of us are 100% safe. ------ You know the company should really love this! Divide and conquor! They must be laughing their a$$ off at all this !

<_< ------- My! MY! MY!------ Testy isn't he? I wonder what Gorden said to To flip this guys light's like that? Could be MCIE has more testosterone than some people thought! :rolleyes:
Yes he is...So much for his Platform for returning Professionalism during the recent elections. :shock:

Correct me if I am wrong. But it seems as if Local 567 decided to stop participating in the jlt, etc. Which are really just ways for the company to save money with NOTHING returned to the membership. So then Local 514 & 530 "post" this information on their web site and in the INFORMER. This gets Local 567 President's & E-Board's nipples all twisted. Hence the colorful letter is written and signed with love.

Is Lorenzi POed about a line/cost of living premium? Was Lorenzi an AMFA organizer and is now trying to change from within?

I have met Gordon Clark from Local 530 and in my brief meeting with him, and also through e-mails, seems like a President looking out for his members and would not make any deal without his members approval.

As for the Local 514 President, I have not met him and would like to give him the benefit of doubt but I find it hard to do.

And yes, lorenzi should expect the wrath of the unelected. If needed I believe Local 100 in NY has a rather nice "rat" that can be loaned again.

An edited for language version of Lorenzi's rantings.

Notice to Local 514 & 530 (Executive Board Members)

I do not know what you stupid ############# were thinking when
you decided to post your comments to the internet, as well as that stupid
###### rag “The Informerâ€, in regard to the internal affairs and activities of
our Local Executive Board. However I must say, at this onset “MIND
YOUR OWN ###### BUSINESS YOU PATHETIC COMPANY
BOOT LICKERS!!!!!†You people are a disgrace to all the many lives that
have been sacrificed in the cause of Organized Labor throughout History.
You ###HOLES did not even give us the courtesy of a phone call to inquire
as to what the issue of our membership was before creating your bull####
postings, no less than twelve hours after I sent our “internalâ€
correspondence. Instead you elected to “jump between the sheets†with
management at the first sound of a “gunshotâ€. As for you Mr. Louise,
whoever the #### you are? I told you to print an immediate retraction on the
phone, but your response was, “no! not before meeting with Carmine next
Tuesday.†You make me sick, you pathetic piece of ####. I cannot imagine
what your membership thought they were getting when they elected you? I
was a member of Local 514 in the late ‘80’s and I can say for certain that,
that PROUD MEMBERSHIP would have run your sorry ### out of town on
a rail (Quite frankly, I thought you were going to start crying like a little girl
when I spoke to you on the phone, sir you are truly a coward!), and by the
way ###hole, I was SERIOUS when I said that Local 567 will be the “swing
vote†with “the line†when it comes to deciding when MCIE is shut down.
Yes, Kansas City I did say WHEN! Did you idiots think for a minute that
management is going to continue to keep you dip#### open, after your
antiquated ###es have been a drag on the operation for YEARS (after all, all
you are is a contraceptive mistake from an “acquisitionâ€!!! look at Reno
Air………..oops, did someone say “what is Reno Air�??). You pathetically
continue to think, oh no, If we align with Tulsa, they’ll save us, and shut
down AFW instead. WAKE-UP ###HOLES!!! TASEL alone is worth over
$150,000,000.00/yr and competes GLOBALLY!!. You, instead are a
“pimple on a fleas ###â€. Go ahead and continue to delude your
membership……….. Not to mention that the Local 514 E-Bd will have to
explain to their membership why they had to agreed to Pay increases based
on “regional†cost of living adjustments………….In any event, this is your
final warning. On behalf of our UNIFIED Executive Board, you are hereby
DIRECTED to remove all defamatory remarks against us from your Public
domains or we will seek relief through the provisions of the International
Constitution, and if necessary through action on a court of competent appeal.

On behalf of, and with the authority of, the entire Local 567 Executive
Board.

Critically yours.

Matthew Victor Lorenzi
Vice President, Local 567

ML:ts

CC: Local 514 & 530 Membership via posting

Thanks for the info. Those "TEAM TWU" idiots were always, well... idiots. Speaking of, I wonder if kirky reads these boards? ;)

You guys should never under estimate the power of the TWU time bomb truth.

Kirk Wells no longer works for AA, but before he left, I heard the truth directly from his mouth and he understands why dissidents exist within the TWU.

I myself was a TWU Bubba-leiver. And once educated, learned the truth and the negatives of the TWU.

Never under estimate the truth being exposed when it comes to the TWU.
Never count out any member as potential leader to remove the TWU. Instead of attacking and alienating the stooges, educate them and embrace their mis-understanding.

Only then will the TWU be removed from AA property.