Twu Rebuttle To List

TIME FOR CHANGE

Veteran
Feb 9, 2003
mia
For those twu supporters who have not read the twu's response to the eligibility list that was filed by AMFA please go to the link posted.

http://home.comcast.net/~amfa-aa/twu%20objection.pdf

It is in black and white that the twu does not care that you are a professional AMT.

Their rebuttal clearly states you are part of the lav service crew and the interior cabin cleaning crew.

This is clearly stated on the first page second paragraph.

If for no other reason this is why we must break away from the twu who will forever consider you to be unskilled labor and your skill and knowledge of aircraft equal to that of the lav servicemen and cabin cleaners of the aviation industry.

I am not preaching a holier than thou attitude but the time has come. We need a union to represent us and our best interests not the interests of us and the fleet service workers.

At contract time the company throws millions of dollars on the table and little jim divides it up evenly among the work groups or throws it on the table for the title groups to fight over like dogs.

We have given the useless twu a chance for separate negotiations but it never will work and it never will happen. The twu will all ways control your destiny at contract negotiations history has proved this over and over.

They have padded the list and for what reason? They don't want to loose your dues money they don't care about a fair representational election they just don't want to loose. They don't want you to vote so they have padded the list and are also trying to include fleet service as eligible voters. They are not in this for your best interests they are in this so they can get rich while you get poor. The officers all got raises last year between 5 and 8 percent. What did you get???????

Get rid of these bums!!!!! Vote for an organization who is interested in your best interests and not about the fan in the bag room.

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
For those twu supporters who have not read the twu's response to the eligibility list that was filed by AMFA please go to the link posted.

http://home.comcast.net/~amfa-aa/twu%20objection.pdf

It is in black and white that the twu does not care that you are a professional AMT.

Their rebuttal clearly states you are part of the lav service crew and the interior cabin cleaning crew.

This is clearly stated on the first page second paragraph.

If for no other reason this is why we must break away from the twu who will forever consider you to be unskilled labor and your skill and knowledge of aircraft equal to that of the lav servicemen and cabin cleaners of the aviation industry.

I am not preaching a holier than thou attitude but the time has come. We need a union to represent us and our best interests not the interests of us and the fleet service workers.

At contract time the company throws millions of dollars on the table and little jim divides it up evenly among the work groups or throws it on the table for the title groups to fight over like dogs.

We have given the useless twu a chance for separate negotiations but it never will work and it never will happen. The twu will all ways control your destiny at contract negotiations history has proved this over and over.

They have padded the list and for what reason? They don't want to loose your dues money they don't care about a fair representational election they just don't want to loose. They don't want you to vote so they have padded the list and are also trying to include fleet service as eligible voters. They are not in this for your best interests they are in this so they can get rich while you get poor. The officers all got raises last year between 5 and 8 percent. What did you get???????

Get rid of these bums!!!!! Vote for an organization who is interested in your best interests and not about the fan in the bag room.
Time to spin the english language again?

I read the paragraph as stating that those individuals whos'e job can also affect airworthiness, cleaners, fuelers, will therefore be included in the MCC.

However if you wish to be considered part of the cleaners rather than vice versa suit yourself.

Now that's a letter!!!!! That makes Seham's appeal look like a bad script to a bad horror flick!!! :lol:

The NMB will make determination who is in the craft and class just like they have before.

Thanks for posting that so I can see how "my" legal counsel is doing their job. Looks like they are one (or more) steps ahead of amfa!!!

Any word on amfa's charges of fraud against the TWU???? :shock:

The TWU fraud is worse than the companies. As we make our phone bank calls to get info we find more deceased, more retired, more resigned, more terminated before probation, more not in the craft or class, one guys name 18 times, just pure BS.

The NMB has granted a two week extension for AA, which means new deadline is now MAy 20th, and it seems TWU's request for access has also been answered and DENIED. Corporate Security is searching for the leak in the Management Access for personal and confidential information. They state there are over 3000 users that could have accessed the material.

There will no doubt be some arguements over preponderance of work issues, but the dead, retired, resigned, and terminated before probation will not stand.

Craft or Class of somewhere between 16,650 and 17,250, NMB ballots out in June. TWU decertified in July, AMFA Officers in place by November.

Grease your wheels twuer and CIO you are going to back to the box!

Decision 2004 said:
The TWU fraud is worse than the companies. As we make our phone bank calls to get info we find more deceased, more retired, more resigned, more terminated before probation, more not in the craft or class, one guys name 18 times, just pure BS.

The NMB has granted a two week extension for AA, which means new deadline is now MAy 20th, and it seems TWU's request for access has also been answered and DENIED.

There will no doubt be some arguements over preponderance of work issues, but the dead, retired, resigned, and terminated before probation will not stand.

Craft or Class of somewhere between 16,650 and 17,250, NMB ballots out in June. TWU decertified in July, AMFA Officers in place by November.

Grease your wheels twuer and CIO you are going to back to the box!
and it seems TWU's request for access has also been answered and DENIED.

So, I guess that "list" that amfa got illegally is top secret!!! That can't be good for amfa!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corporate Security is searching for the leak in the Management Access for personal and confidential information. They state there are over 3000 users that could have accessed the material.

Uh huh, you keep telling yourself that it will be difficult to find the guilty parties (PLURAL!!!) It just gives the illusion that you will have more time to shake this thing!!!! I'm sure your name is on some documents just as is Rusty's (by his own admission) You better be careful what you write on these bulletin boards....could be used as incriminating evidence!!!! (God bless copy and paste!!) Look what happened to Bob!!! :shock:

I think twuer is actually on some kind of a one man management witch to get TWU members fired or something.

DFR Violation coming to a town near you twuer?

You best follow your own advice about postings on the internet!

i7915 Quote

Time to spin the English language again?

I read the paragraph as stating that those individuals whose job can also affect airworthiness, cleaners, fuelers, will therefore be included in the MCC.

However if you wish to be considered part of the cleaners rather than vice versa suit yourself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What the hell is the difference you are still in the same boat with the non skilled.
Thus negotiations which are not in your best interests.
You are truly a simple minded individual. :blink:

twuer Quote

Now that's a letter!!!!! That makes Seham's appeal look like a bad script to a bad horror flick!!!

The NMB will make determination who is in the craft and class just like they have before.

Thanks for posting that so I can see how "my" legal counsel is doing their job. Looks like they are one (or more) steps ahead of amfa!!!

Any word on amfa's charges of fraud against the TWU????

You are correct the twu and their legal counsel is doing a fine job at adding as many people to our class and craft as they possibly can. During the next round of lay offs maybe you can displace a lav service person or an interior cabin cleaner. After all they are in our craft and class. And if they meet the necessary qualifications they can displace you. I am all for it. At least we would have a vested interest in their jobs just like they do with ours. :up:

The only draw back is a 5 dollar an hour cut in pay and no more log books to sign. I am all for it. I hear they make it up with OT

Decision 2004 said:
I think twuer is actually on some kind of a one man management witch to get TWU members fired or something.

DFR Violation coming to a town near you twuer?

You best follow your own advice about postings on the internet!
I'm not the one who posted a bunch of names Dave, you are!!!

Are those people who rejected you in the past and now you are getting back at them??? HMMMM???
:shock: :shock: :shock:

twuer said:
and it seems TWU's request for access has also been answered and DENIED.

So, I guess that "list" that amfa got illegally is top secret!!! That can't be good for amfa!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corporate Security is searching for the leak in the Management Access for personal and confidential information. They state there are over 3000 users that could have accessed the material.

Uh huh, you keep telling yourself that it will be difficult to find the guilty parties (PLURAL!!!) It just gives the illusion that you will have more time to shake this thing!!!! I'm sure your name is on some documents just as is Rusty's (by his own admission) You better be careful what you write on these bulletin boards....could be used as incriminating evidence!!!! (God bless copy and paste!!) Look what happened to Bob!!! :shock:
You know twuer the company had this same type of problem a few years ago, they terminated the person that stole the data and the emploiees that received the stolen data.

Drip E. Kwill said:
Careful twuer...Davey might post an e-mail of yours you sent to him in confidence, he's cool like that.
Fortunately I know better!! He is known for "exposing people isn't he??!! It seems not too long ago he was posting ISP addresses!!! Will it ever stop with him.........NO!!!! Noone is safe with Dave in the picture.

He might be out soon though!!

James T. Kirk said:
You know twuer the company had this same type of problem a few years ago, they terminated the person that stole the data and the emploiees that received the stolen data.
Yes, but the probelm we have here is that these are amfa organizers....the untouchables....the "supermen" of union organizing!! (NOT!!) :shock:

Seham will save them!!!!
(Oh boy, they're in worse trouble than they think!!) :(

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
i7915 Quote

Time to spin the English language again?

I read the paragraph as stating that those individuals whose job can also affect airworthiness, cleaners, fuelers, will therefore be included in the MCC.

What the hell is the difference you are still in the same boat with the non skilled.
Thus negotiations which are not in your best interests.
You are truly a simple minded individual. :blink:
What are you trying to sell here? The mechs lost half their sick pay, fleet service did not. So who are the better negotiators? Being able to turn a wrench does not mean you are a good people person, a selffish person maybe, you belong in AMFA. Look at AMFA's amts record for protecting the jobs of its members.

It is obvious that Delle is a yankee; as the saying goes the yankee intinerant traders would sell the paint off their wagon, Delle goes further he is selling the wagon.

As to all of us being in the same boat you are correct. The F/A are apparently driving customers away with a lousy attitude, the rampers can accelerate he proccess by loosing baggage. The only thing the amts can do is watch the work being contracted out, which would not slow down the arline. Look at SWA, no overhaul and they are doing fine.

Final point, if you don't care about anyone but yourself, just say so. If you punch a clock and expect to become wealthy then you are a bigger fool than the Pied Piper you are following.