Twu - The Documented Lies

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
As the TWU continues the propaganda war of lies, we reflect back on just one TWU infomer newsletter distributed in May of 2003. Notice that the TWU is not blaming AMFA for the bankruptcy at UAL during this time frame. The TWU has systematically trapped themselves into their own lies and we have the proof.

Notice the schedule reported on base shutdowns in this document.
TWU Informer Newsletter 03-16 Dated May 13, 2003

We have acculumated a wealth of other data and contradictions in TWU propaganda. Once the election is called, we will dismantle what little credibility the TWU has left with the membership.

And the great part of what we are preparing is that we get to use the TWU's own documents to prove they tell lies and twist the facts. What an easy battle.

Whichever one of you TWU advocates said "the gloves are off", have no idea how much data we have collected on your asses, and at the right time, the repeat of your own propaganda will destroy you.

We have been asked several times recently why we do not respond to the TWU lies. The answer is simple, timing is everything, and we have our ammunition, completed and ready. As long as they are willing to continue to provide us the ammo, we will continue to collect it for re-load.

HEY, CIO,
Bring on a few more published contradictions, twisted facts, and outright lies, because with a very small amount more, you are history for sure.

ROFLMAO, ROFLMAO, :lol: :lol:

Checking it Out said:
I doubt it!

Have a Great TWU Day! From here and now and well into the future! Well pass the time you and I retire!
Is that the best response you can muster? When you have been caught "praising the IAM" for "the best they could do", and your newsletter also proves that the Two UAL Maintenance Bases were CLOSED on the IAM watch not AMFA's as you have recently been telling everyone? Not once was AMFA mentioned responsible for what happened when it was reported in real-time. You dreamed that BS up after the fact and you have nothing else to offer. You are a pathelogical liar and start believing your own crap once it is on paper. You do not offer any hopes or dreams, just lies and slogans. Oh yeah, and a coffin and a trailer every now and then.

I think you underestimate the lies you have produced. I will not expose the best until last, but rest assured you are in for a credibility hit when the documents you have produced and we have collected, are well placed and matched with the facts, and the membership will remember.

You are nothing more than fear mongering liar. You are just like the Democrats running campaigns of fear and lies, without offering and single solution or idea on how we will get our pay and benefits back. Your plan is to do nothing except wait for the company to GIVE you back what you have lost, because you are unwilling and unable to generate a fight for what you deserve.

Hey CIO... "We'll Get 'em Next Time" right? :up:

Your membership has abandoned you. Your slogans and lies have no effect on the courage of the mechanics. You are nothing but a baggage handler, stock clerk union and you know it!

dicision 2004 not sure where you work, but ican tell you the dock that i work on in tulsa is about 95% signed and the last few remaining are saying if indeed it comes to a vote they will go with the majority because of the twu lies and outright cowardice they exhibit, finally the mighty bus shrine on pine is starting to implode!

local 12 proud said:
dicision 2004 not sure where you work, but ican tell you the dock that i work on in tulsa is about 95% signed and the last few remaining are saying if indeed it comes to a vote they will go with the majority because of the twu lies and outright cowardice they exhibit, finally the mighty bus shrine on pine is starting to implode!
Everywhere on the base I hear the same thing.

We will however, hammer what little credibility they have left into the ground real soon.

We have not just sit idle watching the lies and doing nothing, we have been preparing for what is about to take place for a long, long time. And the TWU has provided us all the ammo we need to win.

I never dreamed we would be in a battle with a group that has no respect for their own credibility. I have learned a new flaw within the TWU of late.

The funny thing about it, is that we can come into this public forum, tell them what we are about to do to them, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. :shock:

You guys are full of yourselves!

Just for everyone’s Information, there are about 60 hard-core Amfa wannabes and at one time 140 more who wore shirts! This has dwindled down considerably! Amfa members have divided themselves into little corners!

Out of 100 members who have signed cards 25 might vote for Amfa!

Bring on your conspiracy theories! Truth will prevail!

Checking it Out said:

Just for everyone’s Information, there are about 60 hard-core Amfa wannabes and at one time 140 more who wore shirts! This has dwindled down considerably! Amfa members have divided themselves into little corners!

You are correct. The truth will prevail. TWU supporters have placed
themselves in the situation where telling the TRUTH will only hasen your
demise!! You are stuck in a rutt of your own making.

It is time to remind you, CIO.

In the past, any time AMFA has filed with "sufficient cards", They
have prevailed!

When will your nightmare be over?
Another Great AMFA day...More to follow!! :D

Another documented TWU Lie,

Go to an Automated Bid and Transfer Computer and attempt to place a transfer into CLT...Charlotte, NC, for any position in Title I, or Title II.

According to the figures given by AA to the TWU in their quarterly report, CLT should be staffed with at least One Maintenance & Related Employee (Title I, Title II, Title IV-Fuelers, SimTechs or TechServices).

According to the BWI/CLE Arbitration award, CLT should be staffed with at least one Employee from at LEAST one of the Title Groups within the Maintenance & Related Class and Craft.

The International refused to grieve Station Staffing at CLT even though they claimed that the International had demanded CLT be staffed, and, even though an International 29d had been requested by a Local President.

I was there when a TWU Title II Mechanic put in a transfer request to CLT and aeek later when he showed me that it had been deleted by the Company.

Thus far, there has been no response from the Local or the International, even though he has asked both.

The lies about protecting jobs are out there for you to see...

Ask for the annual departures from CLT from your Local Union; go back four years, and see that the numbers were above those required by the contract AND the BWI/CLE Arbitration case.

Ask your local for a copy of the BWI/CLE Arbitration case; ask your local for the TWU station staffing report, by Title Group for the last four years.

If the TWU International is willing to increase the damage done by the BWI/CLE Arbitration by setting precedent for Title II Station Outsourcing through the failure to negotiate good language when times were good; how much more are they willing to give away, "without further ratification."

We'll Get'em Next Time...
$hi+e Happens! With the TWU, Next Time Never Does.

You Keep Working For Less: How About Little, Yingst, Conley and Gless?

Well Dave, if it's a history lesson you're wanting to give here, let's discuss the hobbit's statements last September, 2003, in TUL...remember FM1 Dave? Remember your daddy stating FM1 was a done deal? Another AMFA lie, was he also lying about the money spent on your law suit against AA? And Dave, how many members need to be furloughed in TUL to get the numbers down to where ya want to see them?

Checking it Out said:

c.io. you are in complete and utter denial, kinda like the drunk who who run's head-on with another car and kills everybody and then claims "i only had one beer , i swear" out of 120 mechanic's on my dock thier are at least 100 hardcore A.M.F.A. "wannabes" and on my shift we are 100% signed and determined to send the twu packing. how do you come up with these laughable numbers? your union is is about to be de-throned and you can deny until the cows come home it is going to happen.......please keep up the twu lie's the propaganda machine is turning the hard core fence sitter's :up:

"AMFA IS NOT THE ANSWER"

Attachments

• matrix12.gif
    matrix12.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 114