UA not responsible in WTC suit but AA is still liable

gizmo_sc

Veteran
Mar 19, 2006
A federal judge ruled that UA was not responsible for crash at WTC but AA was responsible for the Boston checkpoint. This could loom over the head of AA , since they are in bankrupcy and probably will be out by the time this goes to court. Silverman Properties wants the insurance company of the responsible party to have to rebuild the towers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/2012/11/21/united-world-trade-center/1720063/

A federal judge ruled that UA was not responsible for crash at WTC but AA was responsible for the Boston checkpoint. This could loom over the head of AA , since they are in bankrupcy and probably will be out by the time this goes to court. Silverman Properties wants the insurance company of the responsible party to have to rebuild the towers.

http://www.usatoday....center/1720063/

I believe all that needs done is filing a bankruptcy document citing Silverman as a contingent creditor and he's screwed.

The greedy pigs need to sue Al Qaida, they are the ones responsible! I hope AA can flush Silverman Properties down the toilet with their disgusting lawsuit. I also think AA should sue them for having the buildings in the path of the planes. the buidings caused the damage to the planes didnt they? I read that the insurance co has actually already paid for the buildings, they are suing for loss rental income now.

As far as I'm concerned they are all liable, or none are. For years there were moves to increase security like we saw in Europe but the industry lobbied against it, and won. They won and the result was 3000 and counting died. Should the people who made the decision to lobby against increased security get off scott free? Limited liability, no wonder the founding fathers were so distrustful of corporations.

As far as rebuilding the towers, well, the new tower is a lot different, flying a plane into that tower would be like flying a plane into a mountain. Its a concrete shaft with a steel cage wrapped around it.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts