Uh OH. Looks like Matt Gaetz is a DIDDLER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can make an accusation, but as long as there's no proof, the only pudding here is in Biden's head.

Unlike the ten accusers against Mario Cuomo and Bill Clinton showing up multiple times on Epstein Island... this sounds like all sizzle and no steak.

Sounds more like an extortion plot gone bad than anything illicit.

Per the NYT:

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.

Mr. Gaetz said in an interview that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department and that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation. “I only know that it has to do with women,” Mr. Gaetz said. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.”

Mr. Gaetz called the investigation part of an elaborate scheme involving “false sex allegations” to extort him and his family for $25 million that began this month. He said he and his father, Don Gaetz, had been cooperating with the F.B.I. and “wearing a wire” after they were approached by people saying they could make the investigation “go away.” Mr. Gaetz claimed the disclosure of the sex trafficking inquiry was intended to thwart an investigation into the extortion plot.

In a second interview later Tuesday, the congressman said he had no plans to resign his House seat and denied that he had romantic relationships with minors. “It is verifiably false that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman,” he said.

Last edited:
Anyone can make an accusation, but as long as there's no proof, the only pudding here is in Biden's head.

Unlike the ten accusers against Mario Cuomo and Bill Clinton showing up multiple times on Epstein Island... this sounds like all sizzle and no steak.

Sounds more like an extortion plot gone bad than anything illicit.

Per the NYT:

Eolesen.

There are MANY people/sources more reliable/smarter than you, but none more than the NY TIMES. The GOLD Standard in the WORLD !

Eolesen.

There are MANY people/sources more reliable/smarter than you, but none more than the NY TIMES. The GOLD Standard in the WORLD !

iu

Federal Judge Officially Declares New York Times & WaPo ‘Fake News’

The hacks at the New York Times and Washington Post were incandescent with rage on Friday after a federal judge ruled that both outlets were nothing more than propagandists for the Democratic Party.

Silberman accused the New York Times and Washington Post, and to some extent the Wall Street Journal, of being mouthpieces for “rather shocking” bias against the Republican Party in a written opinion on Friday.

“The orientation of these three papers is followed by The Associated Press and most large papers across the country (such as the Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald, and Boston Globe),” he wrote.

“Nearly all television—network and cable—is a Democratic Party trumpet. Even the government-supported National Public Radio follows along.”

https://newspunch.com/federal-judge-officially-declares-new-york-times-wapo-fake-news/

List of controversies involving The New York Times

The New York Times has been involved in many controversies since its foundation in 1851. It is one of the largest newspapers in the United States and the world,[1] and is considered to have worldwide influence and readership.[2][3] Controversies include allegations of biased and inaccurate reporting of the Russian Revolution, reporting on Wen Ho Lee's alleged theft of government documents, the Jayson Blair plagiarism scandal, articles by Judith Miller, the MoveOn.org ad controversy, the 2006 Duke lacrosse team scandal, the John McCain lobbyist controversy in 2008, and various accusations of: plagiarism, a leftist bias, Anti-Indian sentiment, Anti-British sentiment, and Antisemitism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversies_involving_The_New_York_Times

You just live in your own little BLUE make believe world don't you?
Is 17 legal in your area? You brought up Clinton, I merely pointed out that while Monica was young, she was legal in all 50 states. 17 isn't. There is a difference, but it's more black and white and less blue. Here...let me help you

Black - 17 is under age
White - 22 is not

Status
Not open for further replies.