Uncle Carl seen in PVR

AAquila

Senior
Sep 22, 2002
As per a good friend who lives in Mt. Kisco, Uncle Carl was seen boarding a private jet heading for PVR recently, not carrying too much suntan lotion, either.

Oh! Here we go! A friend saw Icahn heading to PVR! I suppose he was going to meet Carty for "secret" talks! Well Carl is a little late cause Carty's trip was a little while ago!

By the way, did the private jet have a banner that said PVR BOUND? You know, like a greyhound bus?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/19/2003 2:16:30 PM AAquila wrote:

As per a good friend who lives in Mt. Kisco, Uncle Carl was seen boarding a private jet heading for PVR recently, not carrying too much suntan lotion, either.
----------------
[/blockquote]
When you come from hell, who needs suntan lotion?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 2/19/2003 7:54:44 PM FrugalFlyer wrote:

Maybe uncle Carl wants to buy back TWA
----------------

He has to "negotiate" with bagsmasher to do that...
3.gif']

Maybe Carty could PAY Carl to take TWA back, in exchange for rights to sell tickets on them at a deep discount.

****************NEWS FLASH******************************

A friend of mine who knows a guy whose son's best friend's cousin is a cabana boy at the resort in PVR where Carty and Icahn are staying says he saw Icahn rubbing suntan lotion on Carty near the pool!

I guess the 2 uncles were discussing moving AFW maint base to MTY. Better labor rates. Also Carl was offered to be VP. He would then be groomed to be CEO/PRES and Chairmen of AA/AMR. Gee they might even figure out how they can bring in Mexican bus service to smaller cities and villages in the US.