Understanding sentiment and reaching the point of indifference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again chip you post falsehoods.

Go tell the mechanics who got down graded to stores or utility they did not take more then one hit on their W-2.

Go tell me that since I took a 12% paycut and then got downgraded back to a lower classification that I did not take two hits on my W-2.

Why cant you post facts instead of ALPA spin? That is what irritates everyone the most. You post plenty of falsehoods and you believe them to be the gospel.

Where is the the unique corporate transaction? Where is the interesting corporate transaction?

See you make post on those items and they are nothing more then grasps.

Maybe you need to learn what creditbility and reputation mean. For months you browbeat the IAM and CWA to take concessions, save 30,000 other employees. You told us to quit if we don't like it and save the other employees jobs.

Now it is the day of reckoning and you can't practice what you preach.

You should always becareful of what you post, because it can come back right on you!

Amazing how someone can change so fast. For months Dave's #1 cheerleader brow beat the IAM and CWA members to take the cuts to save the company. Then came the CLT Disturber Article filled with inaccurate facts. Then came the constant brow beating, if you don't like it quit. Trust Dave, how many times did we hear that?

Now that they are gonna take a big one, it is not fair and we should all help the pilots with our cash, I dont think so.

I really love looking at all the grocery store fliers now to save as much as I can when I go shopping, I love telling my son sorry you cant have this or we cant go to the movies because daddy does not have enough money after paying the bills. I love having to get rid of my two year old vehicle and go buy a clunker to save money and pray it does not break down cause I dont have the money to pay for it. I love worrying if I will get overtime or not so I can make my mortgage payment after finally having my first house.

Bet those are things Dave's #1 cheerleader does not have to worry about.

[blockquote]
----------------
chipmunn wrote:

...I do not want to see anybody lose their pension, but the facts are ALPA is the only group to provide three direct concessions to fund their pension, to lower the company's obligation, and no other employee group or management has made the same sacrifice.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Chip,

I agree! ALPA is the weakest union. Its about time they got some hair on their chest.

Good luck.

Zephyr

I'm tired of going round and round and debating these issues. Let's just agree to disagree. There are more important things in life and unless things change, I'm not very optimistic about US Airways' future.

Maybe it's time to move on and pursue other alternatives. In all sincerity, I wish all of the best of luck in your future(s). From my perspective, for the first time in my nearly 20-year career my heart is no longer in US Airways, which I find very sad.

Chip

Lavman and Cat 111's comments and insults (which have been removed) and inability to debate in a mature fashion have closed this thread...others will be closed if you can't behave respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts