Unions.....

1ab

Advanced
Aug 21, 2002
Seems like all the unions has sold out its members on all workgroups..even Alpa sold out the wholly owns..
The unions that represented PSA and ALG customer service and ramp did not even have a say..
VOTE THEM OUT
I wonder how in house Unions work,,American Airlines I believe has an in house union for their Flight Attendants

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/16/2002 8:31:59 AM 1ab wrote:

Seems like all the unions has sold out its members on all workgroups..even Alpa sold out the wholly owns..

The unions that represented PSA and ALG customer service and ramp did not even have a say..

VOTE THEM OUT
I wonder how in house Unions work,,American Airlines I believe has an in house union for their Flight Attendants

----------------
[/blockquote]
You've got to understand its not entirely the Union's fault, its a sign of the times.

When U first opened up their books to the Union's don't you think they went thru them with a fine tooth comb? The Unions knew the company was hurting why do you think most of other Unions have already agreed to concessions?

When AA starts laying off their mechanics what do you think their Union is going to do? In reality there's not a heck of allot they can do.