UPS and DHL Domestic Flying and Ground work

Jackrla

Jun 29, 2008
Assuming UPS and DHL complete the deal. How easy/difficult will it be for UPS to assume the flying and the ground operations for the DHL?
How soon can they transition?

Assuming UPS and DHL complete the deal. How easy/difficult will it be for UPS to assume the flying and the ground operations for the DHL?
How soon can they transition?

What about Wilmington Airport and all the Dhl/ABX empoyees...what will become of them?

You have a good point. I guess it applies to both ABX and Astar employees. Since neither of them have a forum, I certainly do not mind it being addressed here.

You have a good point. I guess it applies to both ABX and Astar employees. Since neither of them have a forum, I certainly do not mind it being addressed here.

Thank you Jackrla....I'm just curious to find out what will happen to all those pilots and Wilmington Airport...if anyone has any info please post.

Thank you Jackrla....I'm just curious to find out what will happen to all those pilots and Wilmington Airport...if anyone has any info please post.
I have heard that dhl will use iln for a little while then close. We figure that the only thing left for abx air is the miami charter and china charter

what about the maintenence guys, sort workers, security, etc...pilots aren;t the only ones getting hosed...

I have heard that dhl will use iln for a little while then close. We figure that the only thing left for abx air is the miami charter and china charter

the japan charter is not making money from what i hear...but it was fun while it lasted...

seriously, tonight they are starting the layoffs, about 200 people from what i understand...hopefully i'm one of them