Us Air Satisfies Terms Of Ge Financing Deal

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
US Air satisfies terms of GE financing deal
Fri Jan 14, 2005 06:53 PM ET
WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Bankrupt US Airways (UAIRQ.OB: Quote, Profile, Research) has satisfied terms of a new aircraft financing deal with its biggest creditor, General Electric Co. (GE.N: Quote, Profile, Research) , General Electric said on Friday.

Article

700UW said:
US Air satisfies terms of GE financing deal
Fri Jan 14, 2005 06:53 PM ET
WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Bankrupt US Airways (UAIRQ.OB: Quote, Profile, Research) has satisfied terms of a new aircraft financing deal with its biggest creditor, General Electric Co. (GE.N: Quote, Profile, Research) , General Electric said on Friday.

Article
[post="239330"][/post]​

Un freakin believable. GE says they need $100 million in new equity by today or the house of cards comes down and once again GE let them out with no new equity. GE deserves to lose every penny they've invested in US airways.

700UW and enilria,
It amazes me how you can put a negative spin on everything. The stipulation was that US had to come up with either $100m cash or cost savings. They obviously did and it doesn't matter if YOU are satified or not, it is GE's determination.
Hopefully Bob Owens can get you a job at AA. Maybe you'd be happy there.
Me, I'm just thankful. :rolleyes:

Reading that about U is great news....Your right a320av8r...700UW has NOTHING good ever to write about...he's probably very sad something good happened. If he hates working here he isn't chained to the property and can move on. I NEVER saw anyone WANT a company to fail as much as he does. He probably isn't going anywhere else because nobody will hire him. We are all glad your unhappy here, but let the rest of us that are trying to support our families through this rough time see the good in some things rather then reading your over spun BS~~~~We are getting real tired of your negative crap!! We ALL should program the IGNORE feature in the control panel then nobody would be bored with your lame comments!!! I'm sure many agree with me.

I never thought I'd defend Mr Negative myself, but where in THIS thread did Mr Negative (700UW) say something negative?

Heinrich said:
I never thought I'd defend Mr Negative myself, but where in THIS thread did Mr Negative (700UW) say something negative?
[post="239369"][/post]​
i would have to agree with u on that one . it was enilria with the negativity .

This entire company is B.S. From Captian Boomer (check your spelling there pal) to USA320 (who lives in outer space). Ya'll wanted our 777 and 747-400 seats when the buyout came (thank God that deal didn't go down), you ate your young in the past with Piedmont, Alleghany and Mohawk oh yeah let's not forget PSA. You guys are jokers, parity +1%. Get real. It's time to stop spending money you don't have. Get over with it and move on. Did I PM USA320, yep he has almost 4000 (yep that's in the 1000's) posts. How ridiculous. Couldn't happen to a better group. See you at FL370 or maybe not. 700UW...I'm with ya...flush this turd.

boeing787 said:
This entire company is B.S. From Captian Boomer (check your spelling there pal) to USA320 (who lives in outer space). Ya'll wanted our 777 and 747-400 seats when the buyout came (thank God that deal didn't go down),

Dont be suprised if UAIR pilots get another chance for those 777 and 747-400 seats if UAIR and UAL decide to exit chap 11 together. Since UAL has 10 times more debt and has 20 times more labor in denial issues, That would make your airlinea BIGGER turd !

a320av8r said:
700UW and enilria,
The stipulation was that US had to come up with either $100m cash or cost savings. They obviously did and it doesn't matter if YOU are satified or not, it is GE's determination.

[post="239345"][/post]​
you guys ever stop and think maybe they had these ducks already in a row IF this scenario happened in the first place??? :shock:

a320av8r said:
700UW and enilria,
It amazes me how you can put a negative spin on everything. The stipulation was that US had to come up with either $100m cash or cost savings. They obviously did and it doesn't matter if YOU are satified or not, it is GE's determination.
Hopefully Bob Owens can get you a job at AA. Maybe you'd be happy there.
Me, I'm just thankful. :rolleyes:
[post="239345"][/post]​
Thankful for what? Hmmm?? That you lived another day only to be screwed again deeper and harder next time. You and your kind amaze me and why their are dictators in the world knowing your kind is ready and willing to bend over for any insane twisted demand made upon them, thankful my ICE, you're a moron.

Curt

Flufdriver said:
700UW has NOTHING good ever to write about...he's probably very sad something good happened. If he hates working here he isn't chained to the property and can move on.
[post="239350"][/post]​

700 is done.. finished.. no mas.. at USAirways