US Airways & AFA Reach Tentative Agreement

Stooges! Don't they know it's worth millions to impede progress. When will they ever learn?

Actually, it's pretty encouraging. Good Job!

US Airways Flight Attendant Deal Could Help Merger Effort

Flight attendants may have scored an industry-leading contract

Never before at US Airways have flight attendants made a contract deal ahead of the pilots

In a recently concluded deal at United, flight attendant top scale hourly pay went to $43.73. Under the new US Airways contract, top scale is believed to be higher

Click here to read the story.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking forward to hearing if there is anything new with retirement benefits in it. United got a pretty good retirement intensive and those that stay get a signing bonus?

Reactions: 1 person
US Airways Flight Attendant Deal Could Help Merger Effort

Flight attendants may have scored an industry-leading contract

Never before at US Airways have flight attendants made a contract deal ahead of the pilots

In a recently concluded deal at United, flight attendant top scale hourly pay went to $43.73. Under the new US Airways contract, top scale is believed to be higher

Click here to read the story.
Actually United went over $50.00 and hour. The Street gets it wrong again

Reactions: 2 people
It's in there although it depends on how much a FA flies during a month and it's in the out years (3rd or 4th anniversary of signing).

Jim

United Pay numbers for the T/A are : (domestic numbers)

current top out is 39.75
T/A offers 10% at DOS to a top out of 43.73
after that they are offering 3 yearly increases of 2%, 2.5% and 2.5%
for a top out at the end of 46.86.
if you do the numbers for international pay it comes out just over 50.00 per hour at the end.

United Pay numbers for the T/A are : (domestic numbers)

current top out is 39.75
T/A offers 10% at DOS to a top out of 43.73
after that they are offering 3 yearly increases of 2%, 2.5% and 2.5%
for a top out at the end of 46.86.
if you do the numbers for international pay it comes out just over 50.00 per hour at the end.
JUST ASKING isn't the EAST current rate 40.30 + INT'L OVRIDE, and how many trips are int'l, sounds like a duck but I haven't seen it!

I think it's 41.50 per hour hr. if u fly CSD u get 6.50 on top of that and int. pay

One thing I really wish they would come up with something that more accurately reflected what the average F/A earns then the hourly wage. Average person sees $40 to $50 per hour and thinks F/A's make a ton of money which is of course untrue. in my view, if the average person knew what a day in the life of a F/A looked like the flying public might not be so openly hostile towards flight attendants

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts