Us Airways And Ge Agree To Revised Schedule For

Evidently, the POR and/or exit financing is not ready to go yet. Hardly surprising, especially given that US Airways has until 3/31/05 tp arrange it for the BK court...

Plan of Reorganization

ARLINGTON (theHub.com) - US Airways Group, Inc. and GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS) and GE Engine Services (GEES) have reached agreement on a revised schedule for the airline’s filing of a Plan of Reorganization (POR) with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.

The original schedule for a Feb. 15, 2005, filing of a POR has been moved to March 15, 2005, to make the schedule more consistent with the court’s granting US Airways exclusive rights to file a plan through March 31, 2005. The agreement with GECAS and GEES reconfirms US Airways’ commitment to file a POR that seeks emergence from Chapter 11 by no later than June 30, 2005.

Chris Chiames, senior vice president of Corporate Affairs, said that the company is “making good progress on the restructuring efforts and we are on track to meet this revised schedule.â€￾

Regards,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:
Plan of Reorganization

Chris Chiames, senior vice president of Corporate Affairs, said that the company is “making good progress on the restructuring efforts and we are on track to meet this revised schedule.â€￾
[post="247940"][/post]​

funguy,

I'd interpret "on track to meet this revised schedule" as another way of saying "unable to meet the original schedule".

Jim

700UW said:
Meaning once again management is clueless.
[post="247968"][/post]​
No, management isn't "clueless" (postponing a POR filing is smart, if it can't yet be completed), more lilkely just cashless. The POR will be forthcoming within minutes of securing exit financing.

700UW said:
Meaning once again management is clueless.
[post="247968"][/post]​
700, I thought your job was contracted out side the company. Why do you still want to preach your negative viewpoint on this forum? Get over it.

FLYAWAY said:
700, I thought your job was contracted out side the company. Why do you still want to preach your negative viewpoint on this forum? Get over it.
[post="247984"][/post]​

We have to listen to your boy USA320 so why can't 700 have the same
soap box?

Its an open forum.. He can say what he wants when he wants.. Don't like it
don't read it.

Oh.. But your a pilot.. Your better than the rest of us.

USA320Pilot said:
Plan of Reorganization

The original schedule for a Feb. 15, 2005, filing of a POR has been moved to March 15, 2005, to make the schedule more consistent with the court’s granting US Airways exclusive rights to file a plan through March 31, 2005.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="247940"][/post]​

Ah, March 15....good day for such dealings
Et tu, Brute :)

ettubrute0ci.jpg

FLYAWAY said:
[post="247984"][/post]​
If you dont like what the man has to say you can always put him on ignore.

Amazing isnt it? You guys remember the Muppet Show? Theres a show going on up on stage, and these two old men are up in the balcony. No matter what gos on in the show, these two old men constantly complain, whine and fuss. Just an observation of some of the whiners on here...

LOL.....true, true. BUT, your remind me of SpongeBob....no matter how bad people treat him, he still walks around with a big smile on his face. (overly optimistic or retarded?)

See all of you think you know what I do, but other jobs are here and I am still at US and will be in a IAM Mechanic and Related covered job.

usfliboi said:
Amazing isnt it? You guys remember the Muppet Show? Theres a show going on up on stage, and these two old men are up in the balcony. No matter what gos on in the show, these two old men constantly complain, whine and fuss. Just an observation of some of the whiners on here...
[post="248009"][/post]​

Bend over round whatever on the way & you are next!