Us Airways' Ceo Ouster Clears Way For Labor Talks

700UW said:
When the company stops violating our current concessionary contracts maybe people will be more willing to listen.

You can't trust this management and they have proven that, mwiess you are not living it like we are!
700:
You're no different than anyone else. Every employee at U has a story to tell. Stop making it sound like maintenance personell are the only ones suffering.

YOU AREN'T.

A320 Driver B)

A320 Driver said:
700:
You're no different than anyone else. Every employee at U has a story to tell. Stop making it sound like maintenance personell are the only ones suffering.

YOU AREN'T.

A320 Driver B)
Don't tell me what to do, and I said contracts not mechanic and related only.

So try again!

KT, I don't believe that there's a "blame" to go with having the highest RASM. Rather, it's US taking advantage of the pricing advantages it has in several markets.

My point has never been that the company would be perfect if the unions just capitulated and worked for free.

mweiss said:
What on earth are you talking about? Are you in favor of Siegel getting unlimited NRSP FC rides at your expense? :huh:
Cav, I'm still awaiting your response...

He might just be sleeping or working, remember Mweiss, you are unemployed and going to school. Some of us have to work for a living. OH, I forgot, you planned substantialy. My bad. Sorry.

I might have thought that, were he not posting in a half dozen other threads at the time. ;)