Us Airways Employees Are Not Alone

USA320Pilot said:
United Airlines Details New Contract Proposals That Include Pension Termination and Demanding Other Concessions

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="198152"][/post]​

As we continue our race to the bottom, I am confident that I have acted honorably as a stop-gap (or at least a speed bump) wherein you 'Sir' (using the honorific vernacular of your species) have acted in a most self serving and contemptuous manner (IMHO).

Of course, this is only my opinion :rolleyes: .

UT

Light Years said:
Of course they are not! The rest of the industry is following the all-time low standards set by US.
[post="198167"][/post]​

well at least for the most part some carriers arent going thru the ch11 process at least yet. usair has beaten ual to go to the judge for the forced 21% cut but who the he!! knows when they will tell the judge we need more now than the last time

Moderators,

Does this thread really belong on a US board?

Actually, does this thread even really need to exist? Sounds like flame bait to me.

Besides, this subject is already being discussed on the UA board, so I think it should be closed or combined with the previous thread on upcoming pay cuts at UA.

USA320pilot:

I see you ran out of material to antagonoize your own fellow employees, so your back to taking jabs at UA. I know, I know... don't shoot the messenger; just reporting news from informed sources; bla, bla,bla...

By the way... Where's that UCT, or ICT, or whatever? How about moving those assets westward? How you going to like flying those shiney new RJ's? Have you seen all of UA's international expansion plans and the huge number of upgrades occurring once again for the pilots? You may just be addressing me as 777jetz pretty soon. (Ouch! I know that one hurt!) :shock:

respectfully,
767jetz (for now)

For years Usairways has played its 3 wholly owned commuters against one another. Who ever works the cheapest gets the new equip. and routes. Look for UAL and US Airways to use the code share for this. Once US Airways gets a deal with all its unions UAL flights and routes will start moving to US until they make a similar deal...... how low will they take us.

As low as we let them! :down:

767jetz said:
You may just be addressing me as 777jetz pretty soon. (Ouch! I know that one hurt!) :shock:

respectfully,
767jetz (for now)
[post="198383"][/post]​

Hey, hope it happens soon. Good luck to you folks over there.

Jim

deltawatch said:
For years Usairways has played its 3 wholly owned commuters against one another. Who ever works the cheapest gets the new equip. and routes. Look for UAL and US Airways to use the code share for this. Once US Airways gets a deal with all its unions UAL flights and routes will start moving to US until they make a similar deal...... how low will they take us.

As low as we let them! :down:
[post="198397"][/post]​

Now you know what the Secret U/UAL transaction is that 320 talks about all the time!

767jetz:

The purpose of this thread was to indicate to US Airways employees that they are not the only industry employees faced with a difficult situation. Yesterday United asked the bankruptcy judge for permission to discuss the matter at an upcoming court hearing with a S.1113 motion.

I find it interesting that people love to "vent" and "shoot the messenger" because they do not like the news, but that's o.k., even for grown men and women.

Regardless, it will be interesting to see how this turns out for both companies because without changes to wages, benefits and work rules; as well as pension terminations in short order, neither company will obtain exit financing and could simply liquidate before the winter ends.

Best regards,

USA320Pilot

P.S. Why are you so interested in US Airways? Do you visiti the other airline boards too?

USA320Pilot said:
767jetz:

The purpose of this thread was to indicate to US Airways employees that they are not the only industry employees faced with a difficult situation. Yesterday United asked the bankruptcy judge for permission to discuss the matter at an upcoming court hearing with a S.1113 motion.

I find it interesting that people love to "vent" and "shoot the messenger" because they do not like the news, but that's o.k., even for grown men and women.

P.S. Why are you so interested in US Airways? Do you visiti the other airline boards too?
[post="198443"][/post]​
Your problem is you have not one ounce of class. If you have a message, let it be supportive of us, if not go antagonize your unfortunate coworkers.

You really suck!

I'll cut the USAirways 320 FO a bit of slack here.
When I saw this thread, I was PO'd at the title (pretty inflamatory on the UAL board), but when I saw that he posted it on the UAIR board, I can see why he titled it in that manner.
I still think that he's a pompous windbag (pot, meet kettle), but I don't see much (or any) of a foul here.