Us Airways Execs Serve Passengers

US1YFARE, that's what I would like to know. The big question for me is: Where is/was CEO Bruce Lakefield? Now, there are unconfirmed Bruce sightings in PHL either there for a few or going home to Ft. Myers. I'd like to see Chris Chiames make a statement on this.

EyeInTheSky said:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- More than 100 US Airways executives and other employees volunteered to serve coffee and snacks, sort and move bags and help passengers find their way Sunday at Philadelphia International Airport to try to avoid a repeat of the bankrupt carrier's Christmas weekend debacle....

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/01/02/airpo...n.ap/index.html
[post="234874"][/post]​

That'sa GREAT headline. It's on USA and FOX as well: "USAirways Executives Serve Holiday Travelers."

I haven't seen one yet that says: "USAirways Hairy Balled Unionista's Serve Holiday Travelers." - but the night is still young.

CapnCockroach said:
I haven't seen one yet that says: "USAirways Hairy Balled Unionista's Serve Holiday Travelers." - but the night is still young.
[post="234881"][/post]​

Dang, Cap'n Cockroach, you owe me a keyboard...I just spewed a mouthful of diet coke all over the place :lol: