Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April

• May or May not.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A court ordered change in management is this place only hope! Considering how the Judge has ruled in the past it is not likely to happen. Only with the employees behind it can USAirways be saved.This management team has declared war on the employees, it will not survive. If it survives to January it will be a surprise. :angry: :( Good luck to all!

repeet said:
Since the other poll about US Airways emerging from bankruptcy isn't getting many votes (I didn't). Let's try the other direction.
[post="197297"][/post]​

I agree! :D

I think that if the customer doesn't have confidence that we will stay in business...we are doomed.

I believe that if all of labor ratified agreements, there is so much "bad blood", that the customer probably would rather fly someone else who they know will stay in business.

This is a sad state, but the reality is folks are human, and you can NOT brainwash and indoctrinate the majority folks to believe this tavesty to them is not happening. You can not brainwash folks to be a martyr for the Pilot cockpit and save their job, and throw your self over the bridge.

Won't happen.

Unless we see a DRASTIC change in labor relations AND A VALID AND LEGITIMATE business plan....it's over in February. The current "business plan" is all built on the backs of labor .... nothing new except couple new point to point flying and milking the pilots and f/a's out of couple more hours per month flying time. Im gone in February regardless, but I would like to see those that want to stay have an actual career again. Lakefield speaks of the bright future for the company, but it's for the exec's....not the labor folks. He wants them all locked into a poverty contract for 7 years. There is no future with that.

PITbull said:
I believe that if all of labor ratified agreements, there is so much "bad blood", that the customer probably would rather fly someone else who they know will stay in business
[post="197332"][/post]​

Pit,
The customer only cares about one thing and thats saving a buck. They want to get from point a to point b as cheap as possible and with the price of oil and all the extra cost U is dealing with I cant see them making it past January.

Personally I believe Bonner has already decided to put this pig of an airline into chapter 7, right now all he's doing is maximizing whatever profits he can by forcing the employees to take pay cuts. The less the employees make the more he makes.

WestCoastGuy said:
Lakefield speaks of the bright future for the company, but it's for the exec's....not the labor folks. He wants them all locked into a poverty contract for 7 years. There is no future with that.
[post="197376"][/post]​

Don't you mean the few remaining folks in Labor?

Maintenance will be reduced by 2/3rd's of it's current levels..and the few that do remain will be working for far less.

The IAM Fleet and CWA Jobs will be outsourced to either technology . or the lowest possible bidders.

The AFA Members will be working for peanuts too.

Management and the upper tier of the pilots are the only ones whom have a career here anymore.

U has finally killed itself with it's own poison pill....and that pill is in the bitter form of the continued revolving door of rape and pilage leadership.

We can only hope the judge is objective enough to see what taking place..but I highly doubt it. :down:

Don't worry guys, our union leaders said that if we all vote for Kerry our worries are over ! He will save us hard working ... labor guys at U!

BIGDOG said:
or maybe we can get a job in a kerry plant...

ahhhhhhhh they are overseas
[post="197461"][/post]​

The main operation is in Pittsburgh PA if you mean the "Hienz Corporation.

Not only that, if Kerry wins, it will be good for Pittsburgh in my opinion, since this IS his home town.

I see in my crystall ball that if he wins..we will see a new airline come into Pittsburgh in a BIG way. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.