US Airways Web Site

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I have just checked the flight status of my friend that I am picking up this evening. I have noticed that the weather in the cities on the side have the same weather all week, or that is when I just noticed it. Its been 52f and showers. Don't they have a live update on that or is the person out to lunch? Plus anyway as of 5:06pm it is snowing in PHL, and 37f. I wish I could have been contracted to design this web site. I'll sell Doug Parker some beachfront property in Florida, in the Everglades!

A while back I was noticing weather info somewhere on the US website, and it was clear that the information was not current, but weeks, or maybe even months old. I can't remember the particulars, except that the temps were totally wrong.

I went to the website lookin for stock quotes...none, can you believe it!!

The last time I was in a decent restaurant they didnt offer a flight to anywhere??

When I pass by a auto sales lot at closing time why wont they let me drive one of their cars for the nite, I mean they arent going to sell it tonight.....

..............Why do people think they should be able to sit in envoy just because their is an empty seat?

Try "Weather.com" it is very up to date and in depth...

I went to the website lookin for stock quotes...none, can you believe it!!

The last time I was in a decent restaurant they didnt offer a flight to anywhere??

When I pass by a auto sales lot at closing time why wont they let me drive one of their cars for the nite, I mean they arent going to sell it tonight.....

..............Why do people think they should be able to sit in envoy just because their is an empty seat?

Try "Weather.com" it is very up to date and in depth...
Look at the Flight Status page. I am just reporting whats there. I did not design the page. To run a business with such obvious mistakes like that, what makes a customer think that YOU are qualified to fly?