US Fleet Service topic 1/11-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

This is to inform everyone that the New Website for the District is now complete and online for you all to view and use. Mike Mancini did a fantastic job on the web design its easy to use and filled with plenty of information we all can use. Certain sections are still being worked on but they will be updated on the coming weeks. If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact Mike.

Click the link here

Kudos to Mr. Mancini. I just spent a few minutes looking through the website and it is very well done, easy to navigate and very informative. I will be exploring it futher but already see a lot of useful information.

I like the new website. One comment though. I don't see pages for specific airlines. UA and US both are large enough to have their own. I exclude the others because in the past I have never seen their pages updated, and thus I assume there is minimal communication needed.

I saw that, but it's not the way it should be. Think about the old (CAnale days) webpage for US. It was FILLED with updates. Granted they were far from timely, nor were they enough, but they were there. All this new website has is LOAs and eventually the contract. That page should be linked to from an airline specific page.

Go to the bottom of the contract page and click on the "Past Dates District Updates-US Airways". I don't know if that is what your looking for or not. If not send in your sugestion to the people that admin. the site.

I saw that, but it's not the way it should be. Think about the old (CAnale days) webpage for US. It was FILLED with updates. Granted they were far from timely, nor were they enough, but they were there. All this new website has is LOAs and eventually the contract. That page should be linked to from an airline specific page.

Please email Mike he will be glad to get input from the membership he can be reached by sending your comments here

The new webcite is better than just great , it's awsome ... finally a webcite we can be proud of :up:

Its been a week since the 1549 incident and, understandably, all interest has been focused there. However, as we approach the end of January, there is a glaring problem! Our 2% wage increase has not been loaded into Workbrain yet. Let's hope this gets resolved before payroll gets generated for next Friday's paycheck. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.