US IAM mech. topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues, we are comfortably numb. Who would of thought our journey to the bottom would have brought us to NIRVANA.

:shock:
I hear that some of the guys that retired from the landing gear and plate shops ,are chasing equipment for a third party shop. Any Clt people have any info on this? Some interest from the Denver area is fronting the funds.

OG

You guys and gals are doing an awesome job!! Thank You! Things are getting fixed in a timely manner, and you are the ones to be commended! Thanks for all your hard work! Much appreciatted. All of you are Wonderful, east and west! :up:

190 EO work and 737 dropin work will keep the mechanics here. We have been calling back from lay-off. That is on top of the bus work. Bridge checks "S". With a paper work night mare for all mechanics and inspectors. The work decks and planning is unreal. As in no help.

Later O.G.

AHOY thar my mechanical maties. What's the word on the poop deck with regards to this contarct between LCC and Monarch Aircraft Engineering for B757 maintenace in Birmingham UK? Is this standard stuff or a new direction in the world of outsourcing our jobs?

I believe it the standard Intl Ops agreement, been like that even before the IAM gave everything else up.....All the overseas stations have contractors in place to do maintenence, don't really know why it warranted a news headline.

Why did the FAA mandate that the WEB SEPTRE program auto log out after one hour of inactivity? Isn't it better the longer you can stay with your log in?

Status
Not open for further replies.