US Sept. Changes

smoot4208

Advanced
Nov 6, 2006
All changes are effective Sept 6th. Changes are looking from June 30th

CLT-CMH gets 1 319 (Total of 1 Mainline)
CLT-CHS gets 2 319 Total of 2 Mainline)
CLT-BHM gets 1 733 (Total of 1 Mainline)
CLT-STL gets 1 additional 319 (Total of 4 Mainline)
CLT-MSP gets 1 additional 319 (Total of 3 Mainline)
CLT-MCI gets 1 additional 319 (Total of 4 Mainline)
PHL-IAH gets 3 E190 (Total of 3 Mainline)
PHL-STL gets 1 319 (Total of 1 Mainline)
PHL-ATL gets 1 additional 319 (Total of 5 Mainline)
PHL-MSP gets 1 additional 319 (Total of 3 Mainline)
PHL-PWM gets 1 319 (Total of 1 Mainline)

The schedule is only out through the end of September so it's hard to tell how many of these changes are permanent or just subs while the E175s get rotated out for F class installation. Either way it's nice to see Mainline additions.

However I thought I would post them as some of the changes represent mainline for the first time in years (Specifically CLT-BHM/CMH and PHL-IAH)

The one downside appears to be the last bank of Mondays/Tuesday in CLT appears to not operate (This happened last fall and I believe will only last through the beginning of November)

All changes are effective Sept 6th. Changes are looking from June 30th

The schedule is only out through the end of September so it's hard to tell how many of these changes are permanent or just subs while the E175s get rotated out for F class installation. Either way it's nice to see Mainline additions.

However I thought I would post them as some of the changes represent mainline for the first time in years (Specifically CLT-BHM/CMH and PHL-IAH)
While you are probably right about the reason, it is indeed great to see mainline back in those cities. How many stations does mainline actually serve? And how many stations that only see Express flights are staffed by mainline?