Usair F/a's T/a Voting Results Today

etops1

Veteran
Dec 6, 2003
the f/a's will vote today on the tentative agrrement . polls close at 16:00. what will the outcome be? any predictions. and be civil about it you guys.

iam sure that it will pass because if not then the judge will grant this if not a worse one. the company has us by the balls because all they have to do is ask the judge to grant it if the t/as dont pass by votes. thsi is just my opinion

Pure guess only - it'll pass by about the same margin as the ALPA and CWA agreements. Roughly 60/40.

Jim

firstamendment said:
After taking part of the blame for the Christmas fiasco, it better pass. It will. I would be SHOCKED if it didn't.
[post="235711"][/post]​

Yep, the first round of concessions did not help, neither did the second round, so I guess you figure three times a charm right? Just ask the workers at Pan AM.

What will you say when they come back for a fourth time?

Gee, passengers wanting cheaper tickets off the backs of airline workers don't have any conflicts either.

ITRADE said:
Gee, and AA Union reps have no conflicting interests....
[post="235717"][/post]​

Wrong again I-trade. I said the same things over here to our guys. Thats why the International-not the members-threw me out.

ITRADE said:
64/36.
[post="235714"][/post]​

I don't know. I think overall AFA membership is probably a bit more disaffected than that. I do think it will pass, though. I'll say 56/44.

With no disrespect to the negotiating team...

Have you seen the TA???? :down: It is a real piece of work.

I feel like someone has offered me a little turd on a plate and I must eat it or else.

If I don't eat it, someone is going to force feed a bigger, messier turd down my throat.

Choice #3-Choose not to eat the turd and starve on unemployment. With no health insurance for a long term chronic illness.

It's "my choice"

BAC111_4EVER said:
With no disrespect to the negotiating team...

Have you seen the TA???? :down: It is a real piece of work.

I feel like someone has offered me a little turd on a plate and I must eat it or else.

If I don't eat it, someone is going to force feed a bigger, messier turd down my throat.

Choice #3-Choose not to eat the turd and starve on unemployment. With no health insurance for a long term chronic illness.

It's "my choice"
[post="235731"][/post]​
All the TAs offered have been less that desirable. But when between a rock and a hard place, what are you to do? They have us right where they want us.
Unfortunately, they will continue to return to the employees to bail out their inept decisions since that is the only business plan they have that works.

Latest posts