Usair Phl Mco ?

deltaman

Apr 12, 2004
Hi everyone

I know a million usair employess read this board and I hope you can help.
(PS Siegel sucks i am on your side he is destroying a great company with some really nice employees!!)

I am flying to orlando for the day in a couple of months in paid first class and wll not have much time to eat.
Anyone know what usair serves on the phl-mco flights for meals in First Class? Is it going to be the inflght cafe express at breakfast and dinner???????? I would love to be on the daily 767 from phl to mco! Thanks in advance. Also are the personal tvs activated on such a short flight??

deltaman said:
Hi everyone

I know a million usair employess read this board and I hope you can help.
(PS Siegel sucks i am on your side he is destroying a great company with some really nice employees!!)

I am flying to orlando for the day in a couple of months in paid first class and wll not have much time to eat.
Anyone know what usair serves on the phl-mco flights for meals in First Class? Is it going to be the inflght cafe express at breakfast and dinner???????? I would love to be on the daily 767 from phl to mco! Thanks in advance. Also are the personal tvs activated on such a short flight??
Thank you for your support. A few months ago the company stopped putting the onboard cafe snacks in First. They finally heard our cries of dismay. There will be a basic snack on china, but you will have to continue to suffer drinking your wine or cocktail in plastic :down: . I hope you enjoy your flight.

no usair employees or freq flyers out there can predict what the offerings would be at breakfast?? Lunch I'm guessing a sandwich. Also will the PTVs be active on such a short flight phl-mco???

Thanks!!!!

deltaman said:
Also will the PTVs be active on such a short flight phl-mco???
No personal TVs on the 767 for flights up and down the east coast. Only Intl. and trans-con(whenver the 767 operates on an LAX route). It takes a PhD to operate the video playback system on those planes anyway, so it's rare that there's a flight attendant who knows it well enough to put in all the tapes correctly so that they correspond to their respective channels listed in the entertainment guide.

(that was not a cut on the perceived intelligence of the average F/A, but instead a cut at the technology and operational difficulties I've personally experienced F/A's go through trying to make the darn thing work just right)

deltaman said:
no usair employees or freq flyers out there can predict what the offerings would be at breakfast?? Lunch I'm guessing a sandwich. Also will the PTVs be active on such a short flight phl-mco???
Actually, we can't. One never knows what you will actually get these days in F. :rolleyes:

USFlyer said:
Actually, we can't. One never knows what you will actually get these days in F. :rolleyes:
Ain't that the truth. Usually the sandwich is some ugly kind of meat with cheese you can see through and bread that you need major jaws to gnaw through. :down:

InFlight Cafe in the back is "by TGI Fridays" this month -- not bad. Actually, better than the First Class snacks. Good news though, PHL does have some of the best food offerings in the system. Cibo - near gate B6 - has great omlettes for breakfast, wonderful pasta dishes for lunch and dinner, and pretty good wrap sandwiches as well. All available as take-out. Price? More than the $7-$10 InFlight Cafe charges, but not much.

FYI, US Airways 757's now have only 8 seats in F/C.