Va Libertarians Duped

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
These die hard blind party loyalists were suckered from the get go by the Obama clan. Stupid is as stupid does I guess. They should have ran Ron Paul....LOL

Robert Sarvis received crucial donations from donor to Democratic Party of Virginia

A donor to the Democratic Party of Virginia and bundler for Barack Obama funded a political action committee that provided Virginia Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Robert Sarvis with a crucial campaign contribution that helped get him on the ballot.

Sarvis poses a major problem for Cuccinelli. Cuccinelli strategists are pleading with voters that “casting a ballot for Robert Sarvis is casting a ballot for Terry McAuliffe.”
http://freebeacon.com/obama-bundler-funding-va-state-dems-libertarian-gov-candidate/

Ross Perot anyone?

Reactions: 1 person
delldude said:
These die hard blind party loyalists were suckered from the get go by the Obama clan. Stupid is as stupid does I guess. They should have ran Ron Paul....LOL

Ross Perot anyone?

You are quite correst. "A house divided, will not stand"..?

The GOP needs to address this issue, and get all there constituents on board. Otherwise its a non-race. And even as a non GOP voter, this is not good for our system of government. We need the back and forth tradoff type of descesion process.

We will all be in trouble if only one party is in total control of government for an extended period.

im back..!! said:
You are quite correst. "A house divided, will not stand"..?

The GOP needs to address this issue, and get all there constituents on board. Otherwise its a non-race. And even as a non GOP voter, this is not good for our system of government. We need the back and forth tradoff type of descesion process.

We will all be in trouble if only one party is in total control of government for an extended period.
SAY WHAT? Can you repeat that ?

southwind said:
SAY WHAT? Can you repeat that ?
Uhh, no need too.... you just keep on reading what you are reading, what ever you see is all right.

I need to rethink my point. The GOP isnt in trouble because of their divided party, it's in trouble because of the divide between the part of the party with a brain, and the part like Knotknowingit and Southwind.....

Good luck to you GOP.... 

southwind said:
Where's my free phone and healthcare?
You will need to check with the Reagan administration for the phone. They are the one's that started that program.

There is no free healthcare, we all pay, some get subsidies.

Any more that I can explain to you?

Oh, in case you watched faux news last nite, the sky is not falling....

southwind said:
Where's my free phone and healthcare?
The Establishment Pubs are trying to get rid of the crazies if you haven't noticed. That is your only chance moving forward. Get off the crazy train and think before you post.

im back..!! said:
You will need to check with the Reagan administration for the phone. They are the one's that started that program.

That why its called an Obama Phone?

Reactions: 1 person

Where's my subsidy?

Latest posts