vanishing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoe1

Aug 22, 2005
Funny. Posted thread about Mesa pathetic staffing etc yesterday and today its gone! POOF! Vanished into thin air! What the administrator work for MESA? Or does he know the bosses there? Thought this was a "free speech" forum. I didnt post anything that wasnt true and it wasnt degrading or rude or any curse words so what is up with it??? Maybe I'm blind and just cant find it on here but sure looks to me like someone IS monitoring these boards from CORP and telling admin to pull negative threads??? Just wonderin folks???

Funny. Posted thread about Mesa pathetic staffing etc yesterday and today its gone! POOF! Vanished into thin air! What the administrator work for MESA? Or does he know the bosses there? Thought this was a "free speech" forum. I didnt post anything that wasnt true and it wasnt degrading or rude or any curse words so what is up with it??? Maybe I'm blind and just cant find it on here but sure looks to me like someone IS monitoring these boards from CORP and telling admin to pull negative threads??? Just wonderin folks???
If they were pulling down all the negative threads off the boards would there be anything left?

Not when it flys in the U colors and carries U passengers on U tickets from U gates connecting (missing) U flights and the customers scream about U when Mesa does its thing.

.......... You think?

Status
Not open for further replies.