VOTE YES !

Blueweng48

Aug 3, 2012
I have not been able to get a single No Voter to give me one single way a no vote will benifit me more than a yes vote !
  1. A YES VOTE will give me a 15 % raise over 5 years, a NO VOTE WON"T.
  2. A YES VOTE will give me a 5.5 % 401k match, A NO VOTE WON'T.
  3. A YES VOTE will keep my deductibles lower than A NO VOTE !
  4. A YES VOTE will open the wages after 36 months and raise our wages to the airline average if higher without negociations, A NO VOTE WON'T.
  5. First and Formost A YES VOTE will keep 1600 more of my "UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS" EMPLOYED than A NO VOTE.
I have 27 years in and am not "SCARED OF LOOSING MY JOB", and I am not willing to vote my "UNION BROYHERS AND SISTERS JOBS" to be "OUTSOURCED". I do not understand how any union man or woman can vote no under these circumstances.

VOTE YES!

Reactions: 4 people
I've read this post in two topics so far and still come to the same conclusion. Voting NO is the only way to go. I will not copy and paste this in every topic as a rebuttal to all your copy/paste,paste,paste,paste . I've said my peace. Good day

Reactions: 2 people
Look... another union lackey following his masters orders.

Another thread on voting Yes? We have threads on voting Yes and voting No.

You not only failed to read the text based on your first post but also failed to see other posts that already cover your Vote Yes topic.

I guess you just want people to respond to your posts so you feel wanted or appreciated. Go back and read the other posts.

Moderator: PLEASE delete this topic. There is a similar one already being discussed.

Reactions: 1 person
If I were a NO voter I would ask the moderator to take this post off also because I wouldnt want everybody to see the logical resons to VOTE YES!
The only reson i have found to vote no is because of emotion and that is not going to put food on the table.
We are in BANKRUPTCY not regular negociations, does it stink,YES, can i get better elsewhere NO!

It is as if Panick has set in.

Lot of new user with less than 10 postings advocating yes votes.

Irrespective of anyone's position on the issue, 95% - at least - of what has been said on this board has been said about a dozen times.

If the board starts cutting out duplicate ideas, there won't be much left of the board anymore.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion - at least if anyone is.

to the TWU informer; go ahead and vote to outsorce your union brothers and sisters jobs. I would expect noything less form an AMFA suporter.
Thank you WorldTraverler for your comment.

Irrespective of anyone's position on the issue, 95% - at least - of what has been said on this board has been said about a dozen times.

If the board starts cutting out duplicate ideas, there won't be much left of the board anymore.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion - at least if anyone is.
And are you leaning towards a "Yes" or "NO" vote after reading duplicate posts?

It is as if Panick has set in.

Lot of new user with less than 10 postings advocating yes votes.
Maybe people are not as apathetic as you may think, or they might be bored with the constant drone of negativity you and your ilk spew. There are obviously more yes voters lurking about this board than one might think.

You're not scared are you?

And are you leaning towards a "Yes" or "NO" vote after reading duplicate posts?
I'm not an AA employee and won't vote regardless... the point is the ability of ALL to say what they want as many times as they want - or nobody gets to speak at all.
There are very few unique ideas that have been said on this forum - or for that matter in most of life - in a real long time.

My desire is that each person and party be given the right to speak about what matter to them as often as they want.

If one is confident in their position, they should not be afraid to listen to dissenting views... and if they are right, should be capable of continuing the conversation until it becomes apparent they are right.

That is the mark of a society built around free speech and free expression.

Cutting off the voice of one side while another continues to speak is anything but free speech.

I have been looking into both sides arguments and have to go with a yes vote. A no vote to me would be more of an emotional thing, but when using reason, logic, yes is the way to go for me and my family.

I'm not an AA employee and won't vote regardless... the point is the ability of ALL to say what they want as many times as they want - or nobody gets to speak at all.
There are very few unique ideas that have been said on this forum - or for that matter in most of life - in a real long time.

My desire is that each person and party be given the right to speak about what matter to them as often as they want.

If one is confident in their position, they should not be afraid to listen to dissenting views... and if they are right, should be capable of continuing the conversation until it becomes apparent they are right.

That is the mark of a society built around free speech and free expression.

Cutting off the voice of one side while another continues to speak is anything but free speech.

The twu and the teamsters would prefer it that way, though.

Nobody was trying to stop anyone.
Everyone has an opinion about the other opinions.
yes, there was an attempt to shut down one side of the conversation. I haven't seen the same request for the other side.

Another thread on voting Yes? We have threads on voting Yes and voting No.

You not only failed to read the text based on your first post but also failed to see other posts that already cover your Vote Yes topic.

I guess you just want people to respond to your posts so you feel wanted or appreciated. Go back and read the other posts.

Moderator: PLEASE delete this topic. There is a similar one already being discussed.

and he made the request from a clearly biased perspective.

carry on... ALL of you.

I have been looking into both sides arguments and have to go with a yes vote. A no vote to me would be more of an emotional thing, but when using reason, logic, yes is the way to go for me and my family.

I tend to agree with you and will be changing my no to a yes!