Votes Are In At Afw

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
President: Gary Peterson, brought up on charges by Matt "Lead Council" Lorenzi, removed from office for a short time. The membership saw right right though Matt's drunken stoupor disguised as a power play and re-elected Gary back to the helm.

Team twu's Ricky Grant failed, its back to the box short stop.

Vice President: Tony Acosta, a real Texas board certified attorney instead of a wanna be twu *hithouse lawyer like Lorenzi. Have another drink Matt, just stay off the dirt bike for a few days until you sober up.

Will Team twu's "brother Matt" go back as a midnight crew chief in the paint shop? Many (myself included) speculate that Matt "Captain Smirnoff" Lorenzi will jump to management or the twu International will let him join his pal Kirk "the Felon" Wells in the twu International unelected breakfast club. Standby for the fun.

Recording Secretary: Judy Maranto, another of Lorenzi's intended victims of false charges. She's right back in Local 567 because Matt's visions of the "team twu" grand plan backfired. She's a stores clerk, and she's been accused of being AMFA. Make sense?

Team twu's Kevin "few dollars" Milone, its back to the box. Beaten by a woman twice. He would sell ya cheap.

Treasurer: Bob "Food Nazi" Kirk. Team twu got one in here. With Bobs anal retentive nature, I don't see him lasting too long without team twu to sooth his frayed nerves. Take a management job Bob, your almost there now anyway.

Executive Board: Rusty Prewitt, seems like a good guy. We'll see.
Bruce Rohr, twu supporter, Ex-shop steward.
Troy Rhoads, Decent guy, mechanic bumped to a shop.
Larry Pike, a Team twu bubba, walked away from his best friend to be on board the sinking twu ship. Used to be an AMFA supporter when we got the concessions shoved up our crack by Do-little. Even signed an AMFA card I think.

Here at AFW, team twu has failed. They can't control the base, or an election, and what little power they had has now disappeared into the twu dust. Gotta love it.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

"Oh Wow" Hackman, That was some great reporting...! I especially like all of the "aka's" you applied to all of the candidates. But you know, I did not see any votes for "Uncle Fester"....!!!! :huh:

Was he too much of a coward to run for a Union Office...??? :unsure:

----------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO...!

High Speed Steel said:
"Oh Wow" Hackman, That was some great reporting...! I especially like all of the "aka's" you applied to all of the candidates. But you know, I did not see any votes for "Uncle Fester"....!!!! :huh:

[post="170215"][/post]​

Truth is if the TWU would allow you and I to vote for against Jim Little, Gary Yingst, Bob Gless, Gary Drummond, Sonny Hall, ect.

We probably would not be posting like children bickering over Adult Accountability.

I still cannot believe we live in the United States of America and we are awaiting the Federal Government to authorize an election so that we may democratically decide what Union Constitution we would like to have as our leadership accountability procedures. And to top that, you and other fools think of it as a victory if the ballot is kept from the hands of the membership.

I sometimes think the workers in Tulsa are not worthy of having a membership controlled, leadership accountable organization. Given their apparent wishes to be told how to think, vote, and fear. One has to wonder if they are capable of not having someone to do their thinking for them and saving them from themselves.

I hardly ever see you defend the TWU, I simply see you fear AMFA.

BOB KIRK :blink: cracks me up! Back in 1995 during the "Contract from Hell" fiasco, he was at the union meetings ranting and raving "THE TWU SUCKS!" "THIS CONTRACT SUCKS""HOW COULD YOU BRING THIS $%#@ TO A VOTE!". Now he's wearing a TWU jacket acting like the TWU can do no wrong! What a dual personality this psycho has!

And to top that, you and other fools think of it as a victory if the ballot is kept from the hands of the membership.

Decision,
I believe the victory lies in the lack of interest that was provided the amfa in the card drive. Do you charge those who chose not to sign one of your amfa authorization cards as "Criminal to keeping a ballot from the membership"...? Do you charge me as "Criminal", for not supporting your "elitist agenda"...????

I hardly ever see you defend the TWU, I simply see you fear AMFA.

Decision,
There is nothing to defend with the "TWU"....! They function as a Union. They look out for the interest of their members.

With your suggestion that I fear the amfa, I will try to provide you a response you seem to have difficulty understanding....See Below ;)

......What Part of UNION don't you understand.... :p

-------------------------------------
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
With your suggestion that I fear the amfa, I will try to provide you a response you seem to have difficulty understanding....See Below ;)
-------------------------------------
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="170244"][/post]​

Hmmm, I guess I do not understand the part where you remain one of the most unproductive machinist in the system and team up with management to screw over a crew chief and get him demoted.

You claim you are a union man, and the TWU looks out for the interest of "it's" member.

We are the union, yet you reference the union and the members as two different things. Just remember this relating to your deeds against a fellow union brother, "What goes around comes around"!

How can you be a union man, when you cannot even accurately define what a "scab" is?

I'll tell you this, unionism is NOT a slogan, hat, or a t-shirt, and the fact that you and other weak asses think that has some meaning is exactly why management is running ruffshod over your labor agreement and your shop has more suck-asses than any other area on the property.

[Do you charge me as "Criminal", for not supporting your "elitist agenda"...????

Elitist? Why do you call AMFA elitist? Are the Flight attendants of the AFA elitists? Are the pilots of ALPA elitists? How about the plumbers, electricians, carpenters, actors, teachers and scores of other unionists who belong to unions that represent certain types of workers? Are they all elitists too? Are the only true unionists industrial unionists?

If you want to find an example of elitism you need to look no further than the TWU. While the rank and file take paycuts the elite that rule the union give themselves pay raises. While the elite tells its members that those who make the most take the biggest cuts they, who make much much more than the highest paid member take no cuts. While the elite that rule the TWU say a loaf of bread costs the other guy the same as you they fail to mention that it costs you, at $60k the same as him at $200K +.

There is nothing to defend with the "TWU"....! They function as a Union. They look out for the interest of their members.

By lowering wages and slashing benifits? By giving the company everything they want? The fact is that this union has an agenda-more members. Is that in the members interests? More members even at the cost of a declining standard of living? Do we really even need a union for a declining standard of living? That type of unionism is not Industral unionism, its not craft unionism or trade unionism, its "Company Unionism". They decide that paycuts and less benifits are in our best interests but not in their best interests.

You must mean "What part of Company unionism" dont you understand?"

Congratulations to Gary and Judy.

"I sometimes think the workers in Tulsa are not worthy of having a membership controlled, leadership accountable organization. Given their apparent wishes to be told how to think, vote, and fear. One has to wonder if they are capable of not having someone to do their thinking for them and saving them from themselves."

We should let TULE know again how Stewart shoots his mouth off about his "union brothers and sisters".

High Speed Steel said:

[post="170215"][/post]​

Ok High on Steel, so I am "Uncle Fester"? Hmmm, Lets see.... I'll call you Redneck Pee Wee Herman. Been to the "theater" lately for your highfalutin rendition of the "Big Shoe Dance"???

We a-heared its fixin' to git a little slippery on the red carpet when Redneck Pee Wee's in the house. Know what I mean pard-ner?

How many offices have ran for Redneck Pee Wee? Don't include the supervisors...... HAHAHA!!! Now thats a funny right there now, I don't care who you is, dad-gum it.

You want to do the twu playground show? Yee-Ha......

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Calvin said:
Why is it everyone laughs at you "Hackoff"?
[post="170396"][/post]​
Great repartee.........But ok I give up, why blue mouse?

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Nightwatch said:
"I sometimes think the workers in Tulsa are not worthy of having a membership controlled, leadership accountable organization. Given their apparent wishes to be told how to think, vote, and fear. One has to wonder if they are capable of not having someone to do their thinking for them and saving them from themselves."
We should let TULE know again how Stewart shoots his mouth off about his "union brothers and sisters".
[post="170310"][/post]​

Oh, we know all about Stewart and his mouth!!! He doesn't have too many fans around the base. Even the amfa supporters are tiring of him and his "mouth'!!!!

We also know that Stewart thinks he is so much better than everyone else here. If you don't believe the way Dave does then you don't deserve to breathe. Someone needs to save the amfa supporters from Dave.

We here in Tulsa don't take Stewart seriously. He and some of the other amfa suporters, all they can do is cry about how mistreated they are and how they don't think thye have to follow by anyone else rules but there own. Pitiful really. And quite ugly!!!

twuer said:
Oh, we know all about Stewart and his mouth!!! He doesn't have too many fans around the base. Even the amfa supporters are tiring of him and his "mouth'!!!!
We also know that Stewart thinks he is so much better than everyone else here. If you don't believe the way Dave does then you don't deserve to breathe. Someone needs to save the amfa supporters from Dave.

We here in Tulsa don't take Stewart seriously. He and some of the other amfa suporters, all they can do is cry about how mistreated they are and how they don't think thye have to follow by anyone else rules but there own. Pitiful really. And quite ugly!!!
[post="170562"][/post]​
What about your mouth? Care to step out into the light so we can judge you? I didn't think so. There is no one.....and I mean no one, that tells as many lies as cio (kevin gorrmans). His twu fog is legendary on this and other BB's. You yourself twuer, just continue to "parrot" whatever the twu and cio tell you to. You have no ability to discern the facts as they are.

The twu is failing fast. When is Do-little going to update us on the "show me the shared sacrifice" farce?

When is the twu force majuere case coming up? Never is right. Pathetic....

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

twuer said:

[post="170562"][/post]​

I love it when the truth gets posted and the TWU zealots start swarming with personal attacks and claims of no support.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see through the smoke and fear mirror of the truth.

I simply sit back a laugh at the issue avoidance and personal attacking.

Truth be known, if required, I can personally get more authorization cards re-signed than any current local 514 officer received in votes cast during the latest Local 514 Officer election. The Local President was elected with just over 1000 votes, and these dips want to debate individual support on the Tulsa base...ROFLMAO :lol:

BTW, can anyone tell us the latest on Jim Little and the shared sacrifice threats?
What a clown, no wonder AA is running ruffshod over the TWU and defending them from a replacement ballot!

I see MATT LOZENZI is claiming that Local 567 election is invalid. Seems he thinks GARY PETERSON and JUDY MARANTO were "illegally" placed on the ballot by the TWU international and should not be allowed to take back their offices! What a bunch of B.S.! CLUBTWU lost fare and square and now they're crying the election was illegal! What a bunch of LOSERS! :down: