voting ends 3 different times and 2 different days

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:18:52 AM FA Mikey wrote:

The Final votes must be cast by 2 pm CDT Monday for TWU members, 4 pm CDT Monday for Allied Pilots Association members and 11 am CDT Tuesday for members of the Association of Professional Flight Attendants.

If the TA is voted down by TWU will the APA and APFA tally and deliver there total to the company? Are they bound to? If the company got a NO vote, then filed BK wont the other votes really be irrelevant?

----------------​
The time limit has been moved for the TWU
Deadline Tuesday, April 15,2003 9:00 EST

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:39:37 AM FA Mikey wrote:

I guess now if the pilots win there injunction. APFA will have move from reporting last to almost first.

----------------​
If management and union cannot even get the concession voting straight without legal battles and axes to grind, who are we to vote concessions and give them further control of our airline's future?

I SAY VOTE NO AND BRING BACK SOME REAL MANAGEMENT!

I AM MORE AFRAID OF OUR MANAGEMENT/UNION CONTINUED CONTROL OF THIS AIRLINE THAN I AM ANY JUDGE OR CONCESSION.

The Final votes must be cast by 2 pm CDT Monday for TWU members, 4 pm CDT Monday for Allied Pilots Association members and 11 am CDT Tuesday for members of the Association of Professional Flight Attendants.

If the TA is voted down by TWU will the APA and APFA tally and deliver there total to the company? Are they bound to? If the company got a NO vote, then filed BK wont the other votes really be irrelevant?

----------------
On 4/12/2003 10:21:14 AM Hopeful wrote:

If only one group rejects this used toilet paper, NO DEAL!

----------------

I dont think thats how its going down. If you ratify it, and the Union signs, you are stuck with all the bad stuff but the Profit sharing and the Equity stake are gone. So in other words voting Yes can only insure that you get the cuts. If someone else rejects you are stuck. Are you willing to bet the next six years of your life that not oneof the eight groups wil reject this?