Vp Of Inflt

proudf/a

Senior
Sep 22, 2005
I recently had Mr. Ron Cole, VP of Inflight, on my flt to PHL. It was a pleasure meeting him. He was extremely pleasant, we had a lot of fun with him. He seems like a geniune man, very excited about what the future hold for all of us. We did have a few comments and questions, he wasnt put out or bothered. I was very impressed, but I also think he was impressed with what he has seen on the east side of this operation. I think we are blessed to have a man like him running our Inflight show. Good Luck Mr. Cole.

Great --where did he come from .
His introduction to us, was we inherited him from AWA. I think he was with AWA, and retained his position. He was flying from PIT to PHL. He has been observing the International departures. I gathered just trying to understand the International operations.

Mr. Cole is from the AWA side. He was with American prior to joining AWA. He seems very nice to me also.

Mr. Cole is from the AWA side. He was with American prior to joining AWA. He seems very nice to me also.

Genuine person is the key word for Ron. He certainly tries his best to listen and help you out. He also won't hesitate to take quick action and put his foot down when things don't go well...ie,....theft, not following through with work. He is an asset the Inflight Department, he's been the VP of Inflight for serveral years now at HP and has been selected to continue with the New US. I work around him and speak to him often and he's genuine.

Ron Cole, Vice President, Inflight Services
Ron Cole, 56, will remain with the company as vice president, inflight services. He is responsible for overseeing the airline's flight attendants and inflight products and services. He previously served in the same position at America West. A 30-year veteran of the airline industry, Ron holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from California State University at Los Angeles. He started his career in 1973 with American Airlines and held roles ranging from baggage loader to country manager for Canada. Ron holds a bachelor of science degree in business administration from California State University at Los Angeles.

Genuine person is the key word for Ron. He certainly tries his best to listen and help you out. He also won't hesitate to take quick action and put his foot down when things don't go well...ie,....theft, not following through with work. He is an asset the Inflight Department, he's been the VP of Inflight for serveral years now at HP and has been selected to continue with the New US. I work around him and speak to him often and he's genuine.
He certainly impressed me. We actually had a lot of fun with him on our flight. Tell him "bubbles" says HELLO....

Latest posts